TD MEET APRIL 30, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
Alright so UFC 129 is coming up in Toronto so looking to set up a meet. Will most likely be Downtown. Whos in?

Location and time will be decided later on. Looking to get a "rough feel" of how many people are in to make a reservation.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
[quote1301066933=Fork Included]
with the amount of birthdays you guys keep having, the two of you should be around 50 years old by now.
[/quote1301066933]
+1 hahahaha, I was thinking the same thing.

I'm likely not going to this. I'd rather be able to watch this UFC. The last UFC meet, I couldn't see shit.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1301076490=Fork Included]
with the amount of birthdays you guys keep having, the two of you should be around 50 years old by now.
[/quote1301076490]

No, we have one each, for each year. Other than that, we also have girlfriends. Both take priority over TD...

Other than that, what can I say.. I have friends man lol

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
[quote1301080023=OG buckshot jr]Other than that, we also have girlfriends. Both take priority over TD...
[/quote1301080023]
DA FUCK YOU JUST SAY, BISH?

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Yea I'd be down,

I might suggest Beer Station it's a nice bar that plays all the games. I think Fork has mentioned it before.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
everywhere is gonna be packed like fudge. somewhat want tho, depending on location

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
Getting into a bar would be our biggest concern. We are currently trying to secure a reservation. Will get back to you once it has been confirmed. If not we can find another place but have to be their stupidly early.

@ SJ, dont worry we will get you a seat near a TV so you can watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.