TD Meet - Jan 22nd? or 29th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narf!

TD Admin
It's about time again, and our very own TT will be back for about a month from Australia where he's currently residing while he masters the art of cock-mongering. So, we should have a TD meet!

I'm thinking either the 22nd or the 29th, venue TBD but most-likely a pub somewhere (Scotland Yard maybe? Maybe.)

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1294339280=Brains]
this is for you taco, be happy
[/quote1294339280]
He *is* happy. That's why he's thanking us with an emoticon that shows his mouth wide open.

You know...for dicks....

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
[quote1294341381=Narf!]
I'm thinking either the 22nd or the 29th, venue TBD but most-likely a pub somewhere (Scotland Yard maybe? Maybe.)
[/quote1294341381]

Hot damn +1 for scotland yard. I hope a wild Jesus appears again.

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1294343994=OG buckshot jr]
I'm not 100%, but I'll definately try!
[/quote1294343994]
*sigh*

Ok. I'm not picking on you, it's just that you were the feather that broke the camel's back.

I'm tired of seeing people spell "definitely" as "definAtely"

You wouldn't spell "infinite" as "infinate", so why would you spell "definite" as "definAte"?

But to be back on topic, which day were you hoping to make it for?

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
[quote1294382612=TurboTaco]
they're champion dutch rudder doubles partners
[/quote1294382612]

hhahahahhha

there better be SJ or gtfo

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1294383467=Narf!]
[quote1294343994=OG buckshot jr]
I'm not 100%, but I'll definately try!
[/quote1294343994]
*sigh*

Ok. I'm not picking on you, it's just that you were the feather that broke the camel's back.

I'm tired of seeing people spell "definitely" as "definAtely"

You wouldn't spell "infinite" as "infinate", so why would you spell "definite" as "definAte"?

But to be back on topic, which day were you hoping to make it for?
[/quote1294383467]

Auto correct on phone :/ im using a 3rd party keyboard, which has its own dictionary, and it steps all over my shit... lazy to correct. Fuckin immigrant tryin to tell me what time it is in english class lol

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
Narf get the ape and demcario, just doesnt seem the same without them at scotland yard. And let ape know ill be shaving my ass for this one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.