fly

A Little Darkly
Game Handle(s): fly
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:9952929
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: tnb, nr
Real First Name: kyle
Favorite Games: cs, tf2
Interests:
Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly? good place to be, been around the servers for years

Do you have a minimum of 6 months on the server with at least 200 hours of play? yes
Are you active on the forums? now
Do you have a mic? yes
Are you in good standing with the community? yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? yes

Olst

TD Admin / Queerbécois
no cs? I thought they were a GG clan?! Well, I played a couple of time on their server.

fly

A Little Darkly
nope cs:s is non-existent there these days. maybe will pop back up with go but who knows

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
stick around for another 6 months or so. i dont even know who u r

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
stick around for another 6 months or so. i dont even know who u r

What he mean is, you have to be active on the forums. You have not been very active since your app in August. Have a presence on the forum so that everyone can get to know you and then bump your app.

Cheers!

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
What he mean is, you have to be active on the forums. You have not been very active since your app in August. Have a presence on the forum so that everyone can get to know you and then bump your app.

Cheers!

yes, just to add, we basically want to make sure that new members are with us for the years to follow and will be productive members of our community.

shoottomaim

BANNED
bump for fun and to add cs:go

logo1.png

:thatsgood:
Titties and Beer Gaming... xD

Delta

TD Admin
Hey fly...I've seen you quite a bit in game. TD is a great community as you will see. We'd love for our community to grow with amazing members. So if you're serious, stick around! I'll see you in-game dude.