snickles

TD Member
Game Handle(s): snickles
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51747322
Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: n/a
Real First Name: Stephanie
Favorite Games: CS;GO, DayZ, PAYDAY2
Interests: CS;Go of course, traveling, baking/cake decorating, drawing
Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly? I drove 13 hours from New Hampshire US, to Toronto Canada for the meet on August 24th, with my boyfriend (also TD player), and met some amazing people that weekend. I'm always on the server, and it only makes sense to become a part of the team. And, I'm currently a DARKLY clan tag holder.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 6 months on the server with at least 200 hours of play? I'm not sure... honestly. (The server also just reset....) But I have been on since January or February(?) of 2013. I play almost every other day, people will recognize my name whenever I'm online. I know I have 400+ hours on CS;GO overall, and TD is the only server I've played on... so... hopefully I do!
Are you active on the forums? I just signed up today, but I will be active.
Do you have a mic? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes, 25

Dr. Zoidberg

TD Admin
jstnmason99, No one has any idea who you are either. You are not a member by the looks of things either.

Stick around a while snickles and I will cast my vote. Best of luck.

Delta

TD Admin
Snickles!! So glad you guys came out to the meet is was awesome. You + Zombie definitely would be great TD members! +1

snickles

TD Member
+1 shes got my vote btw i see you got dayZ do you play Infestation?(formerly WarZ)

I havent played DayZ in a little while.. cause its so buggy, and nobody will play with me :( my boyfriend is waiting for stand alone before he plays again

Turbo, everyone loves phat caek.

Dr. Zoidberg

TD Admin
Ya, warZ (aka known as infestation: survivor stories) is a diff game. Way better than dayZ for now. [untill still dayZ SA comes out anyways]