INVITED TD | Membership Application - Carns

Carns

TD Admin
Game Handle(s): Carns, TryHards.Carns
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:4911587
Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: The CoolTable, Half-Life 2 Boards, GearBox Gaming, NFLD. Lots. In a different time, a different era.
Real First Name: Anthony
Favorite Games: Counter-Strike (all), Battlefield 4, Day of Defeat, anything with a good group of people is fun
Interests: Things. Stuff. Whiskey. Gaming. Hauling things apart and tinkering. Travelling is fun, too, I suppose.

Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly?: I would like to pledge my life to our lord and saviour, Ass Jay, the Sons of Egon and the almighty Zeus! I also like being apart of things that appear to be exclusive, as it allows me to silently mock those on the outside looking in. Someone probably also suggested it to me at some point recently as well. PEER PRESSURE!!! PEER PRESSURE!!! Outside of those reasons, it's a great group to play with, both in the pub and in MM, and I would wear the tag with as much pride as this AIDs-filled bunch could allow.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 6 months on the server with at least 200 hours of play?: Yes
Are you active on the forums?: Yes
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Are you in good standing with the community?: Perhaps? I haven’t been banned and I don’t start arguments, but that doesn’t mean anything, let's be real here. We're all AIDs.
Are you at least 18 years of age?: Yes

kts

TD Admin
NO. fucking blackhawks lost me my monies!!!

jk
+1 He is an active regular in the server, posts on the forums once in awhile, and is both a personality while not being super annoying. I think he's chill. And would be an asset to the community.

Carns

TD Admin
+1

He has sucked plenty of dick.
*Crawls out from under the table* Dicks to suck? Did someone say dicks to suck?!
*wipes lips clean* I'm ready!

NO. fucking blackhawks lost me my monies!!!

jk
+1 He is an active regular in the server, posts on the forums once in awhile, and is both a personality while not being super annoying. I think he's chill. And would be an asset to the community.

In my defense, your Blues-loving co-worker lost you the money. If you had taken the subject to TD, my homerism would have gotten you all the monies. Lesson learned? Fuck the Blues!

kts

TD Admin
*Crawls out from under the table* Dicks to suck? Did someone say dicks to suck?!
*wipes lips clean* I'm ready!

In my defense, your Blues-loving co-worker lost you the money. If you had taken the subject to TD, my homerism would have gotten you all the monies. Lesson learned? Fuck the Blues!

I have learned my lesson. also i finished 5th... 4th was the last prize ahhhh. LET CARNS IN. PLEASE. +1 again

Snap

DARKLY Regular
He tries put the GO in the GO server during the afternoons. (tough gig). That hasta count for something. +1.