TD | Membership Application : chow =)

Chow

A Little Darkly
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17764100

Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: eXe, dota 2 stats, NYG GIRL GAMERS , darkly

Real First Name:Brandon Skeete

Favorite Games: Legend of Zelda ocarina of time and Majora's Mask, Final fintasy 7 & crisis core, Super smash bro meele & brawl, cod black ops, then BF3 and 4

Interests: reading manga and books, watching anime, music, movies, clothes

Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly? reason why I want to join the server is to become an admin not going to even lie about it I believe I would help the server in which i go on like everyday to make sure people follow the rules of the server and don't drop the N bomb or anything that would make people feel uncomfortable I also feel that I show respect to those that give me respect all the time i do have more to really say but I don't know how to put it to words on the top of my mind lol so i hope this will change peoples minds /

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 6 months on the server with at least 200 hours of play? (yes)

Are you active on the forums? (yes)

Do you have a mic? (yes)

Are you in good standing with the community? (yes)

Are you at least 18 years of age? (yes)

Last edited:

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
Welcome to the forums! Thank you for showing interest in joining!

But, you dont need to be a member to all the thing that you have listed under "why you want to join TD". You can do all those already !

Cheers !

Frey

DARKLY Regular
Well, i am no one to judge but why does he want to be a TD member right when he first joined? Also thanks for joining DARKLY! :D

Chow

A Little Darkly
ty for the funny post and i kinda realize that i didnt give a reason at all that why i was like fuck when i posted it

Frey

DARKLY Regular
ty for the funny post and i kinda realize that i didnt give a reason at all that why i was like fuck when i posted it
Haha, i was like that when i post my TD aplication (Still not accepted) But yeah, no sweat just keep being active and thats the best thing you can do. :everywhere:

.44 caliber

TD Admin
yea, you need to be on the forums a lot more if you want any votes here, sorry man.

I vouch for him regardless, server needs admin help
+1

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
u gotta be a part of the community if u want to be a part of the community!

images

kts

TD Admin
hi CHOW
I can vouch for him being an active regular in the server, talks on the mic and participates.
^___________________________________^