TD Membership Application: DeliStyle

DeliStyle

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): DeliStyle
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20759506
Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: None (or not recently at least).
Real First Name: Jeff
Favorite Games: Dota 2, CS:GO, Red Orchestra 2, etc., etc., etc.
Interests: All Sports, Hiking, Sandwich Artistry
Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly?
Been playing on the server for the past few months and am really enjoying the setup/community. I've been around the general CS community for a while, but have never taken the dive into joining a clan. You folks seem like you have a rockin' crowd and I'd like to be your designated, virtual deli sammich provider. You will not be disappointed.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 6 months on the server with at least 200 hours of play? Not quite, but am working on it. Think I am currently ranked in the low 30's on the CS:GO casual server.
Are you active on the forums? No, as I just registered, but that will soon change.
Do you have a mic? Yes, just purchased a new one the other day.
Are you in good standing with the community? I'd like to think so! SANDWICHES FOR ALL!
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes'm.

Lacrimosa

TD Admin
Hm.. dont know about few months on server, I just saw you first time yesterday. Maybe I play wrong times.. anyway, you are good CS player, but we need to know you better. More forum presence as well please.

DeliStyle

I'm New Here
That's understandable. Although yesterday was the first time I've seen you as well haha.. and I play in the casual server quiteeeeeee a bit. Ask the likes of Smurf, Omission, Tytanium, Delta, etc.

Like I said, I'll participate on forums more, now that I know they exist.

Dr. Zoidberg

TD Admin
That's understandable. Although yesterday was the first time I've seen you as well haha.. and I play in the casual server quiteeeeeee a bit. Ask the likes of Smurf, Omission, Tytanium, Delta, etc.

Like I said, I'll participate on forums more, now that I know they exist.

I also just met you for the first time in the CS:GO server last week. You seem like a decent dude so if you stick around without causing harm you will recieve a +1 from me. But for now -0.

Good luck and welcome to Darkly Gaming! (hang in there and your day may come)

Dean

TD Member
How many dicks could you theoretically suck in a day? What is your cock sucking maximum and minimum? We have a quota to meet here at DGN and since SJ is afk we need members who are able to man up to the task.

also do you like Ponies?