UNDER REVIEW TD Membership Application: dfdf.cN

Nick

DARKLY Regular
Game Handle(s): dfdf.cN
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31300814
Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: SM, SgK, DS (1.6 clans)
Real First Name: Nick
Favorite Games: Cs:GO, League of Legends, Starcraft 2.
Interests:Gaming, Cars, Eating, Girls, fostering a pet, studying (said no one ever but is true)
Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly?
I started playing on TD servers back when CSGO was first released, that was almost a year ago, I was really into GO for a while, until the end of summer, then I had to turn my attention to college. In between then and now I have been playing every so often, there were only a few servers that I would play on, TD being the main one and others to back up if TD was full/empty. I feel like this is a great community, everyone is friendly, nice, and most importantly, MATURE. I've come across several counter-strike clans in the past few years, and every single one of them had too many 5 year old's trying to run the clan.
And of course, I live in Toronto~ I think this is a huge factor, it just feels different to play in a server with a community based in Toronto.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 6 months on the server with at least 200 hours of play? Yes
Are you active on the forums? I just registered, I didn't want to spam thread to say yes, but i am generally pretty active on forums
Do you have a mic? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes

Nick

DARKLY Regular
Bump, I would also like to make a request, as I didnt think there would be the need to open another thread.

Right now the time is 3:42AM, there are no admins online. In the server there has been mass tk for the past 20 min or so, and I have been trying to find someone to ban these guys but I couldn't reach anyone. I noticed we dont have a lot of admins online usually around this time, so I was wondering if I could apply for admin, since I usually play/am available until pretty late at night.

Nick

DARKLY Regular
dick fuck* at least thats what they used to make fun of me. Gunblade that doesn't sound welcoming. i hurt.

kts

TD Admin
steve your new avatar and signature, is scary, please change back to the happy welcoming blues and whites.

i think he took a break forawhile, and just started playing again the past week, +1!

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
backpack feelsguy is dead :|

on topic: Harro nick! Please stick around the forums, it is the only way to really get to know a lot of us TD members. Many of us don't play CSGO so you won't likely become well known here with in game presence only. Welcome to Darkly.

Nick

DARKLY Regular
Ya i was like, shit, quite? thats the one word i would never use to describe my self.

And thanks steve, will be more active on forums~

shoottomaim

BANNED
meh, i know i saw you on the toronto server today but i can't remember if i was on your team or not; just remember that i didn't haer you