ON HOLD [TD] Membership Application: Killomatic

Killomatic

A Little Darkly
Hey guys and gals;
I haven't been a member of these forums for very long, so I was very hesitant in making this application. But after talking to a couple members I decided that I would make it, and leave the call up to you.

Although I'm new here I've been playing on your servers for ages us an unknown entity. I've always been interested in your community, but for some reason never followed up on becoming part of it until now. Some may remember me, but since I stayed quiet most might not. I've been a player on your Source, 1.6, and TF2 servers randomly for too many years to really guess.....

To be honest, I've been in quite a few communities that stuck with me for a while. Most of them seem to be smaller groups where I'm one of the last members standing unfortunately. I'm not sure why things have worked out that way, but I gravitate towards helping "the little guy" out as often as I can. This community however, is thriving and has stood the test of time. I'd be proud to join you all, and become part of this great group of players.

Game Handle(s): Killomatic
Steam ID:
Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: (OBC) Old bastards clan, a mature gaming community. (TD) Team Diverse.
Real First Name: Jessie
Favorite Games: Counter Strike, TF2, And many titles from years of gaming
Interests: Building computers, playing / watching hockey, music (both listening to and playing instruments)
Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly?

I really enjoy being part of a community. Having a home base to go, and friends that are playing there make online gaming feel more enjoyable to me. I really enjoy the servers TD provides and the members I've met are all pretty decent people, I'd like the chance to contribute towards the community as a whole, and become part of the group.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 6 months on the server with at least 200 hours of play? I've played on TD servers for years now. Source, 1.6, TF2, and even the minecraft at one point in the past.

Are you active on the forums? I do browse the forums quite often. I don't have much content posted yet, but I like to read up on what's been going on and see where everyone is at (even if I don't post, I'm still checking it all out). But I will continue to browse the forums and contribute posts as time passes.

Do you have a mic? A very bad one (apparently), looking to update after the holidays.

Are you in good standing with the community? I can't picture anyone having an issue with me, I'm polite and follow the server rules.

Are you at least 18 years of age? Indeed!

omission

TD Admin
+1 Personally, Killomatic is an understanding, non-judgemental and stress-free type of gentleman.
I believe he would be a great strength to the TD community.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
u r a good candidate. but u need more forum and game presence. stick around and lurk more.

Killomatic

A Little Darkly
Lol Rams.....Bramladesh indeed.
I was born in Toronto, but have lived here for most of my life.
Can't say I really like the town much but home is home.

thomastronics

TD Member
TL:DR

If Omission says you's a good guy that means you play CS in a good fun manner. I like that.

Post more on the forums. Get to know the community outside CS:GO. There are a lot of us that still haven't evolved to the GO format and just dick around on this forum. I still play CS:S, GO turns me off; feels like I'm playing Call of Duty or Black Ops. :ifyouknow:

Killomatic

A Little Darkly
Sounds good.
I'm was aware this process would take a while before any type of action is taken.
I guess the application is a way of me putting my intentions in the open so you can all take the chance to meet me as a potential family member.
An open invitation to anyone that would like to add me on steam, I'll make an honest effort to join you in any other games I own that you prefer.

Killomatic

A Little Darkly
Hey guys,
Just wanted to give you all a little heads up, let you know I'm still alive.
Been taking a few temp jobs lately to pay the bills, unfortunately the shifts have all been different causing my schedule to change constantly. Just a couple weeks ago I landed a pretty solid direct hire though..... thankfully I can look forward to less juggling around now.
Anyways, I haven't really had much free time to jump in many games, but I've been around keeping an eye on the forums still.
I'd very much like to remain an active part of the community, and stick around for the long haul.
I'll be making an effort to donate in the near future once I get on top of the bills again, and making a point of jumping into some more forum conversations.

Please anyone feel free to add me on steam, you can reach me there pretty easily most of the time. Be nice to jump into a few random WarZ firefights / CS matches with you guys.

Cheers for now lads.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
omfg, hes alive! omission has been looking for you. drop him a message that u r alright. thx for dropping by to give us the update.

Killomatic

A Little Darkly
omfg, hes alive! omission has been looking for you. drop him a message that u r alright. thx for dropping by to give us the update.
:| hope I didn't scare the guy, lol.
Thanks for the heads up, I'll do that now.