TD| Membership Application: r0seN

r0seN

TD Member
Game Handle(s): r0seN (Rosenburger/Jôhn for source)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43206006
Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: n/a
Real First Name: John
Favorite Games: CS:GO, Dota2, Battlefield
Interests: Hockey, Gaming, Coaching
Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly?
"Started on Darkly in source 5 or so years ago, use to play cause I enjoyed the competition but after a while I kept playing more for the atmosphere, playing on the server always good for some feels and I enjoy the people more than i enjoy the game at this point. Overall just a big fan of the community. Played other games with some members as well and have gamed with Steve and Dean for close to 10 years."

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 6 months on the server with at least 200 hours of play? Yes Playing CS on Darkly for about 5 years. On this GO server stat round im around 6 1/2 days (http://darkly.gameme.com/playerinfo/406951) theres my stat page
Are you active on the forums? Not enough, I lurk alot but dont post
Do you have a mic? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes, as far as i know. I mean I've been called "that fag with the knife" and "steve's boyfriend" but thats pretty normal
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yep, 23

amanshotme

TD Member
Steve finally convinced you to send in an app didn't he??? When you get approved, egon's name should change to "steve and rosen's torture machine"

+1 btw

Noob.

TD Member
Another man who respects and appreciates egon for its excellence. Always a +1 in my books.

Last edited: