TD Member
Game Handle(s): Ron Swanson
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11464929
Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: [M0LLY], PSL
Real First Name: Tristan
Favorite Games: CS:GO, DOTA
Interests: Music, Basketball, Video Games, Reading

Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly?
First off, my bullets tend to hit more heads in the CS:GO server, so that's a +1 for me.
The community is great, the regulars and randoms that come to play are laid back. There aren't too many problem players that I've come across since I've started playing in the server. Admins do their jobs as needed.

I would like to be part of a formal group/clan that is active, it also makes it worth while that the server is based in the same city i'm from. So i can take pride in it.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 6 months on the server with at least 200 hours of play?
Almost 6 months, but not yet at 200 hours. School has kept me away from gaming.

Are you active on the forums?
I recently just joined the forums and by the looks of it, it could use just a tad more activity. I'm inclined to help out.

Do you have a mic?
Yes

Are you in good standing with the community?
Yes

Are you at least 18 years of age?
Yes

Thanks!

Delta

TD Admin
Hey Ron, I've seen you around, seem like a good guy. Stick around, get your 200 hours in and keep active. I'll see you in game. :bacon:

kts

TD Admin
Stay sober, being inebriated will only destroy your probabilities of TD-Membership.

WAIT WHAT OMISSION? O.O

Also I dunno Ron's kind of rude to me, probably cause of the female trait.
but I'm sure he'd fit in with darkly, and all the random silly shenanegans

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I don't know why Ron Swanson isn't campaigning in this thread on a strong pro bacon agenda. He would surely get in then.

:bacon:

Ron Swanson

TD Member
I own all the bacon thank you. There is no need for campaigning for something I already have. However I would like for everyone else to take part in my baconopoly.

Also, KTS if i remember correctly I bought you guns 2 rounds in a row only for you to be one of the first to die. I'm a nice guy ; ) I'm sorry if i came off rude, lets go get some cupcakes some day.

kts

TD Admin
mmmmmmmmmmm bacon cupcakes yum, imagine every sweet made, used bacon fat instead of normal butter. O.O

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
breakfast_cupcakes.jpg