TD Member
Game Handle(s): z0mi3ie
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9540418
Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: none
Real First Name: Kyle
Favorite Games: CS:GO, Dwarf Fortress, DayZ
Interests: Programming and Gaming
Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly?
I have been playing exclusively on the TD No Awp / No Auto server for a while now. My girlfriend also plays on the server ( snickles ) and we have met many great people on the server. We are on almost every night of the week and we just went to the TD Meet in Toronto this passed week ( from New Hampshire, 13 hour drive, and I bought a passport to do it :) ) because we like the people so much. We aren't going to be taking off any time soon and are going to become more active on the forums! It is nice to see a lot of the people from the meet are active on here and I want to keep in touch with them as well, even the non-go players. I consider a lot of the people we met at the Meet our friends now and look forward to being back again, in person and in the server.

Also, I was a key component in bringing the CAKE to the meet. :golfclap:

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 6 months on the server with at least 200 hours of play? I think so, I'm pretty sure everyone on the server recognizes us and we only play on there!
Are you active on the forums? Yes
Do you have a mic? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes 24

z0mi3ie

TD Member
I'm pretty sure I'M the one that drove you, me, and the cake to Toronto! You just got us started :p

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
zombie is cool and made it to the TD meat. stick around the forums more. it is normal for membership apps to be pending for a few months, so dont trip out.

z0mi3ie

TD Member
Thanks Delta! You are a great guy too! I touched your dick with my leg like 10 times at the bar.

kts

TD Admin
I havent played a lot in the past two weeks due to vacation, the past while cause of school...but no offense i have never seen, or rather took note of you in the server, snickles i have.
I think you need more server presence tbh. Hope to see you playing soon ^^

Snap

DARKLY Regular
Jeez if he drove from NH to the TD meet and is in love with snickles and brings cake, wtf , acts like a great prospect . Dosen't get much better.
Player support, yeah. S+Z would be great team in TD.

z0mi3ie

TD Member
Jeez if he drove from NH to the TD meet and is in love with snickles and brings cake, wtf , acts like a great prospect . Dosen't get much better.
Player support, yeah. S+Z would be great team in TD.
Hey Snap appreciate the words.

Look who comes crawling back.
:smug:
Hey man, Snickles application was brought back to life recently and I figured I'd bump mine. When she plays I play and when I play she plays for the most part, we went to the TD meet in Toronto from NH, brought a fucking delicious cake for y'all, and have been faithful to the server since we started playing. I also play competitive with a lot of the regulars from the server including Roach. At this point I got 198 hours on the server. I bet most if not all the people who are regulars recognize me and snickles on, plus we love the server. Alot of good times and friends on there.