• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED [TF2] Admin Application: CraZZy NinJa

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraZZy..NinJa! Eh?

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): CraZZy..NinJa! EhÉ
SteamID: warfarematt
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: Currently a Co-Owner of a Minecraft Server - SmiteCraft and SmitePVP
Real First Name: Matthew
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: I`ll play on any darkly servers. Mostly number 3
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I have been playing tf2 for about 3 years now, with over 550 hours in play time. I`d love to get rid of Spammers, and people who just ruin the game for the other players around them. I have huge trading experience.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 40 hours of play? Yes
Do you have a working mic? Yes

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Yep, you definitely have enough time on the servers :P
Just a few minor things.

SteamID: warfarematt
Your Steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:29192643

Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: I`ll play on any darkly servers. Mostly number 3
Do you mean Toronto #3? or Chigago? Please clarify :P

While the age limit is 18, we do make exceptions here for people who seem mature for their age.
Basically just stick around the forums and get to know everyone, prove that you can be active within the community and be mature.

Most importantly, be patient.
I can't count the number of times I've seen people bumping up their application almost every day and it gets quite annoying.
If you have questions don't be afraid to either post here, or Inbox me or one of the other Admins.

Good luck :D

CraZZy..NinJa! Eh?

I'm New Here
Toronto #3, better ping for that server. Sorry, I did not know that the age restriction is 18. Will act as mature as I can possibly be when it comes to being apart of Darkly! Thank you for your time.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
No problem!
I like to help out.

One way of proving that you are mature is by being active on the forums.
Posting around and talking to us all shows us how you act and gives us an idea of the kind of person you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.