• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED [TF2] Admin Application: --- SB-THE RAFFLE KING

Status
Not open for further replies.

kapil.jayarman

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): SB-THUGLIFE
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37239901
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: I have a steam raffle group (Raffles S-4-R)
Real First Name: Kapil
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: I play on all Toronto servers and a few Chicago servers
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I feel that i would make an excellent and fair admin as I have seen many people getting scammed. I could also hold official raffles and help any new players get accustomed to the game I also can mediate spy crabbing and host server related events that would make everyone's experience better. I would greatly appreciate if i could be a DARKLY TORONTO SERVER admin as I am more familiar with the players there.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 50 hours of play?--Yes
Do you have a working mic?--Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age?--Yes

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
You missed out 2 of the Yes/No questions.
Even if it's a no or n/a then it should still be added in.

Having said that, I will now also say what me and other applicants have been told.

Stick around on the forums, be active, be friendly and get to know everyone!
That way the process can move slightly faster and people will also get to see what you are like. :)

kapil.jayarman

I'm New Here
thanks but these were the questions: can u tell me which one im missing pls. thanks in advance :)

Game Handle(s):
SteamID:
Previous Clan/Community affiliations:
Real First Name:
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on:
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin:

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 50 hours of play?
Do you have a working mic?
Are you at least 18 years of age?

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Sorry my mistake, it seems that those 2 questions have been removed from the format.

These are the 2 questions missing, they were in the format when I applied xD

Are you active on the Community Forums?
Are you in good standing with the Community?

Well good luck in your application! :)

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Stick around on the forums, get to know our TF2 admins :headbang: You do seem to play almost everyday.

kapil.jayarman

I'm New Here
Hey guys quick question... i understand that my application is under review but if and when i get accepted how do i get notified?
thanks in advanced :)

Legal

I'm New Here
Hey mate, good to see another person ready to join the Darkly Community, good luck, and hopefully I can see you on the Toronto servers as an Admin!

alzo77

A Little Darkly
Well taht explains allot! No wonder I never see you any more on DARKLY server's (: You changed you're name! I'll watch out fro the new one now xD You would make a great admin! and you're raffle WERE alweys amazing!!! (even better when I win)

Blitzkrieg

BANNED
Don't worry. It gets better. When you wake up, your skeleton will be missing, and the doctor will never be heard from again!!! Anyway, that's how SJ lost his medical license.
-blertzkrerg ERMAHGERD

Edit: Jersey all the way bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.