• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

ACCEPTED [TF2] Moderator Application: Darkly | Thanatos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanatos

TD Member
Game Handle(s): Darkly | Thanatos
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41522483
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: Played extensively on SourceOP servers and now with Hyperion for pubbing but did not join any clans for TF2.
Real First Name: Jeremy
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Most of my time has been on #2 because of the people (more on that below) and because it's always populated. I've been around #1 quite a lot too and have hopped a bit to other servers and continue to do so.
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I joined TF2 when it went free to play and was years behind so I got into trading as a way to catch up. I floated around a lot of random trade servers but found a lot of them were elitist pricks who didn't want to deal with newbies. I eventually came across Toronto Darkly in my search and what I found is a group of regulars, mods, and admins that treat everyone with respect without being all big headed or abusive. They don't just yell at people when they do something wrong, they try to teach the right way. We joke (sometimes badly), we trade, we have fun and it's what's kept me coming back. It's a family I'm happy to be a part of and want to give back by helping moderate the servers to keep them as great as they are.

YES/NO Questions:
Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes
Do you have a mic? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes

Additional Info

Where have I been: My company closed their Oakville office and picked up shop to Wisconsin but I was fortunate enough to go with it. It took a while to get settled in with the family so TF2 and gaming in general took a nosedive. Things are smoothed out now and I'm glad to be back with you all. I've been back a month now with over 60 hours in the last month alone.

Link to chat logs: http://darkly.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/189824

Matthew

TF2 Staff
+1 Thanatos would make an excellent choice for mod, he knows his shit as well as hops and asks for help when needed. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.