Template Errors: thread_view

1. The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /usr/www/dgnweb/public/forum/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php, line 1488:
    1487: 				';
    1488: $__compilerVar55 = '';
    1489: $__compilerVar55 .= 'Select / deselect all posts on this page';

Thank you!

Discussion in 'Trade Discussion' started by Cmp™, Jul 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 365 days old.
  1. Cmp™

Cmp™ Retired Scrub

As most of you probably know, I've been collecting pure to buy an Unusual Killer's Exclusive for a while. This is the first Unusual that I bought to keep.

Today, a seller accepted my offer of 5 buds and 7 keys and sold me a Blizzardy Storm Killer's Exclusive.

A lot of people encouraged me along the way, which of course I appreciate, but I wanted to thank a few specific people that gave me some extra help.

Khârn the Betrayer loaned me 2 buds a week ago, so he's the first on my list to thank (and repay). Seriously though, I cannot thank you enough for your generosity and I will repay you at the first chance I get!

Tick Tock Man gave me a Stormy Toque yesterday as a prize for winning two of his trivia challenges in a row. It was this Toque that ultimately bumped my collection up enough for me to make an offer! Thank you for your continued generosity, Tick, and hopefully one day, I can return the favor!

Locate☣ always tipped extra when I made posters for him to help with the collection. Thanks, buddy!

Kaitlin loaned me a bud when I first started collecting and was always supportive of my goal. I paid her back already, but that doesn't take away the gratitude I feel for the act. Thank you very much, Kaitlin! :)

Darkly | NoNeedForHate™ for loaning me the last two keys so I could actually get the KE! I will repay you soon!

Matthew Tech45 Lazybeargaming For keeping me focused and helping me find sellers and options along the way! Thanks guys!

Again, these are not the only people that helped me, but rather took extra time out of their day to help me reach this. Thanks again, guys! It's greatly appreciated!
  2. Tick Tock Man

Tick Tock Man Senior TF2 Admin Staff Member

It's a damn nice hat Cmp - glad you finally got it!
  3. E1ite

E1ite DARKLY Regular

The feeling of getting an unusual you have wanted for a long time and want to keep is a great feeling. It is amazing that you got it! :)
  4. 14bux

14bux Senior TF2 Admin

Nice! Better get to posting screenshots if you're wanting to brag, though. :trollface:
  5. Cmp™

Cmp™ Retired Scrub

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    nb, zackychuu and Rei like this.
  6. Rei

Rei Senior TF2 Admin

Very nice.
    That's a keeper :)
    E1ite likes this.
  7. E1ite

E1ite DARKLY Regular

Your Hud made me throw up a little in my mouth.
  8. Rei

Rei Senior TF2 Admin

I'm pretty sure that's Rayshud with custom vgui and colors and wooooooooow (I wish there was an emoticon for a rainbow seizure)
  9. Cmp™

Cmp™ Retired Scrub

It's flathudRED, you uncultured swine. >:L
  10. zackychuu

zackychuu TD Admin / Wanker

Nice hat.
    Bad hub.
    Kill yourself.

(Jk please don't <3)
    jakksilves and Fiend like this.
  11. Matthew

Matthew TF2 Staff

Congrats on the hat buddy! I know them feels because you helped me get my dream unusual as well so had to return the favor in some way! :thumbsup:
  12. DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham DARKLY Regular

:motherofgod: I smell SFM posters incoming.

Congrats though.
  13. E1ite

E1ite DARKLY Regular

This ^
  14. Tech45

Tech45 Senior TF2 Admin

Hehe, bad grammar. Still though, very nice hat. Now what are you going to go after now? xP
  15. Cmp™

Cmp™ Retired Scrub

16. Tech45

Tech45 Senior TF2 Admin

Hehe, alright, good luck :P
  17. zackychuu

zackychuu TD Admin / Wanker

FTFY
  18. Tech45

Tech45 Senior TF2 Admin

xP
  19. 14bux