• Guest, This Forum is Strictly Moderated!

Please read the rules before participating in this forum: READ ME Serious F'n Business - Forum / Moderation Rules

If you do not agree with the rules of this forum, and do not plan to abide by them, then do not participate. Threads or posts that do not belong in this forum will be moved, edited, or deleted at the discretion of the Moderators. Repeated failure to follow the rules will result in banishment from the Serious F'n Business forum.

Be good to each other.

The Boston Bombings conspiracy theories.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
I have read just about everything I can on this subject.

So, someone Give me reasons why the American government would want to bomb its own people. What do they gain from such an act? I am very puzzled by this.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Well the Scumbag Senate did use that time to push CISPA through. However I don't think it will get signed into law regardless.

I still don't think Boston was a government pys-op on its own people.

Oh and don't you two know that the evil empire doesn't even need a motive to bomb its own people, big bad USA being evil as usual.

Fork Included

TD Admin
i'm not so much in the "they bombed their own people camp" as i am in the "what happened to the other suspects" camp.

to me it feels that whoever actually did this might be part of a bigger organization that the US doesn't want you to know about... for now

so they blamed it on two kids who have a very high probability of having done it on paper

case closed, americans rejoyce

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Well the Scumbag Senate did use that time to push CISPA through. However I don't think it will get signed into law regardless.

But they didn't even get it past the Senate..... So yea.

to me it feels that whoever actually did this might be part of a bigger organization that the US doesn't want you to know about... for now
so they blamed it on two kids who have a very high probability of having done it on paper
case closed, americans rejoyce

Jeff Bauman is why they knew who it was, aka the guy who's now missing two legs. He looked at the guy who dropped the bag and identified him after as Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

Fork Included

TD Admin
But they didn't even get it past the Senate..... So yea.

Jeff Bauman is why they knew who it was, aka the guy who's now missing two legs. He looked at the guy who dropped the bag and identified him after as Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

but what about the other bags and the other guys

and the other bombs that didn't go off

again, the brothers look like fall guys to me

halfbakedchef

TD Admin
So, someone Give me reasons why the American government would want to bomb its own people. What do they gain from such an act?

CONTROL, fear = control, which means that the government can get away with more by playing to our emotions.

I. E. 9/11 and the Patriot Act, wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

For the record, I don't believe that this was an inside job. 9/11,I do.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper

thats not a fact

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
no it doesnt. he can be made to say anything
Sure, okay, but that doesn't make any sense to me.

If I understand your thought process.. why did the FBI make the brothers the fall out guys?

Rams

TD Admin
Money = Power, anything can happen, we don't know whats true and whats not. still though higher power people run shit. IMO.

halfbakedchef

TD Admin
how are the conspiracy theorists NOT selling you FEAR?
Meaning?

I am a conspiracy theorist, but I don't form an opinion until I am educated on the subject. The whole bombing has been on the back burner for me, in lieu of family events.

And conspiracy theories only add to the fear created by the intiinal event, so it's a win win for the government.

TurboTaco

TD Admin
Why is it so difficult to belive it was just two radicals plotting and executing an attack that was easily achievable considering the security gaps and relaxed/celebratory atmosphere.

Its not like they were given sophisticated weapons n materials. It was all done with department store items, the internet for guides, and easy access to weapons n ammo. They just got simple gun powder, packed it tight into a pressure cooker with shrapnel-like items and given an analog clock timer fuse. Yet people are saying they are just part of a greater organization...reality is anyone could do what thrse two have done

When the two snipers rampaged across america people didnt come up with conspiracies. Just two crazies with a rifle n ammo. Not fbi/cia trained co-conspirators given a mission to terrorize america to further a political agenda.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member

Meaning, the theorists who make shit tons of MONEY by books/youtube hits/Website ad revenue which sell you the FEAR that your Government is really out to fucking get you.

And conspiracy theories only add to the fear created by the intiinal event, so it's a win win for the government.
So the Government wins by people saying it's trying to control them by them?

How can people who know the "truth" be controlled by the government?

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
but what about the other bags and the other guys
Like Brades said, everyone with a bag is a bad guy at that point.
I take it you're talking about the Craft International people?

and the other bombs that didn't go off
Inept bomb makers doesn't really adhere with your previous statement of,

to me inept bomb making would be a logical link to the brothers being stupid and such.