This is Battlefield 4 Multiplayer

MetalLobster

TD Admin
Lobster, that is the most 'I've-never-played-battlefield-in-my-life-but-will-comment-like-I-have' comment I've ever read lol
Leroy - You just jelly. Game's fuckin entertaining. You can do objectives, you can troll cats, you can battle clans, you can do whatever the fuck you want. Hell, when we're bored, we smoke the fuck out of vehicles and c4 troll them, or have fun with mines etc. Troll choppers with soflams etc, it's fuckin outrageous lol

I used to play a lot of BF2 and bought BF3. Ever had a commander in BF2 randomly artillery strike flags?

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4/features/commander-mode
Don't worry lobster, he's one of those Rambo squad that doesn't help with winning. Just go around randomly kill anything they see.
lol ok bud. You barely even know this game, and you don't game with me, when did you turn into a smart-ass? Christ, you don't play any games here, anymore.

I used to play a lot of BF2 and bought BF3. Ever had a commander in BF2 randomly artillery strike flags?
I understand your concern in BF2, but BF3 is a very different game. You don't have to rely on your commander, as he doesn't dictate your game.
In BF4, if your team is shit, sure the other team's commander might have an impact, but generally no way.

Hinouchi

TD Admin
lol ok bud. You barely even know this game, and you don't game with me, when did you turn into a smart-ass? Christ, you don't play any games here, anymore.

I understand your concern in BF2, but BF3 is a very different game. You don't have to rely on your commander, as he doesn't dictate your game.
In BF4, if your team is shit, sure the other team's commander might have an impact, but generally no way.

LOL is there any games that's even worth playing here anymore? :extremepalm:

1 squad attacking 3 tanks is much easier than 1 airstrike from a commander. :fuckthis:

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
There are a few, depending on your preferences. I still enjoy Beeftree, Payday 2- hell, I still GTA Ballod of Gay Tony and the biker one! lol

1squad vs 3 tanks is a story of old battlefield. That shit just doesn't happen anymore. And when it does, me, my bro and sondoobius make those bitches run for their lives. It's fuckin awesome when you play with a consistent squad.

Hinouchi

TD Admin
Oh I thought you meant HERE as like at darkly, ... I was like ... :notsure:

I do still game, not as much as before, STILL playing my Guild wars 2, gonna do some killing floor and Red Orchestra 2 this weekend. Might get back to beeftree while I wait for Destiny and GTA5 and Watchdog.

Not everyone have their consistent squad to play with :P consistent squad will always roll down an public squad.

MetalLobster

TD Admin

Yeah, which is why I only played two games in BF3 and spent a shitton of hours in BF2. You're disconnected in BF3 and unless you really love vehicles, you might as well play COD.

We'll wait and see how much of a role the commander plays when the game releases.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
You're disconnected in BF3 and unless you really love vehicles, you might as well play COD.
I disagree. I think you should have played more before you judge that aspect. I've experienced countless times where squads have to back other squads, and the team in general works together (beeftree is surprisingly full of mature guys who will work to win). It totally sways the balance. As for vehicles, unless you're playing the vehicle expansion maps, it's nothing a decent squad can't handle. Jets are the only rape vehicle, but they're seldom enough not to rage quit.

We'll wait and see how much of a role the commander plays when the game releases.

I sure hope not a lot.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
So you're another one who knows nothing.

Commander means dick all. You can do whatever you want, and can spawn on any squad-mate/site you have and give 'er. Not to mention, you can create your own squads at will. :megaderp:

Nothing to see here but someone who never played a BF2

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Beeftree 2 was the prototype of sorts for the new game, it had squad spawn, and much more infantry centric combat. I believe the difference is they went away from the circle of life, and balanced out the power planes, choppers and the ilk by altering spawn times.

Lame.

.44 caliber

TD Admin
fuuuuuu

now i wanna buy bf4. Fuck you guys and your sweet talking. I know I'm just gonna get fed up with it a month in.:worried: