How does one get unjailed?
zackychuu TD Admin / Wanker Aug 14, 2012 #4 So you're telling me that if he goes to court and pleads guilty, all he gets is set on fire?
Brades Bailer Staff member Aug 14, 2012 #5 No, depends on what he is charged with and if he is a repeat offender :P
Steve TD Admin | Bacon Aug 14, 2012 #8 Holy fuck and I thought some of the stuff we do in DayZ is RP nerddom LOL
Shotgun Jesus TD Admin Staff member Aug 14, 2012 #10 I lol'd at this yesterday. LB in his kangaroo court.
zackychuu TD Admin / Wanker Aug 14, 2012 #12 He admitted to flying. Spoiler I also checked the properties file, allow-flight is on false.
zackychuu TD Admin / Wanker Aug 14, 2012 #15 Olst said: Zack. I want your UI. Click to expand... It's a texture pack. http://bdcraft.net/
zackychuu TD Admin / Wanker Aug 15, 2012 #17 Olst said: Thanks. It's way more pretty than the default one :) Click to expand... No problem. There are plenty others out there, just google search Minecraft Texture Packs and have a look around. :P
Olst said: Thanks. It's way more pretty than the default one :) Click to expand... No problem. There are plenty others out there, just google search Minecraft Texture Packs and have a look around. :P