Walking Dead and Breaking Bad same universe? lolwut

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Just popped up on my facebook newsfeed: http://www.hellou.com/2014/03/amc-warning-us-breaking-bad-walking-dead-prequel-3485/

Basically there has been a few Easter Eggs of Breaking Bad in the Walking Dead and supposedly (according to the shitty website I linked) Breaking Bad is meant to be a Prequel to The Walking Dead...?

Website quote below, there are pictures on the link.
It all started innocently enough. Way back in Season 2. In the second episode ‘Bloodletting’ we learn from Daryl that his brother was a drug dealer before the walkers came. Taking out a plastic bag with Merle’s stash to bring down T-Dog’s fever, viewers can clearly see Blue Sky just laying in the bottom of the bag.

No big deal right? Just a little wink-wink between shows. But it’s enough to push folks to dig a little deeper into past episodes. All the way back to the second episode of Season 1. Doesn’t that Dodge Challenger Glenn steals look a little familiar to ‘Breaking Bad’ fans? It should.

In fact, according to this scene from Season 4, Episode 7 of ‘Breaking Bad’ Glenn was the one who had to deal with Walt’s temper tantrum and subsequent arson of the car. Looks like Glenn was able to fix it up and get out of New Mexico.

But the most recent piece of evidence came once again from Daryl. During Episode 12 of the current season, Daryl opens up to Beth about Merle’s supplier. Who sounds exactly like Jesse Pinkman.

Not sure I believe anything about this, but it's definitely interesting.
Too lazy to research myself, especially since I haven't even finished Breaking Bad yet.

Stan Radner

DARKLY Regular
Since I am a huge fan of TWD this makes me have to sit down for a little and take this in. Trippy? I do think so!