NEWS Website Changes

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
As you have probably noticed, we have decided to part ways with our Joomla front page and just stick with xenforo. This decision was made as a result of the lack of article content and the lack of volunteer writers. As the front page has not been getting updated with fresh content on a regular basis, there has not been a lot of traffic from the community either. So to make things simple and easier since everyone uses the forum, we are only going to use xenforo going forward.​

For those of you who never visited the front page, don't be shy to click on "Home" now as it will keep you on the forums. There is a lot of room for improvement on the new splash page, so we're open to suggestions on what changes to make. One of the blocks shows recent status updates of all members. I never used to use the xenforo user status feature of the forum before, but may start now as they are now displayed somewhere for everyone to see.

I have also added a quick join list of our active servers using GameTracker banners until we can find a better way to display the game servers. If you want to join any of the servers, click on the banner and steam will connect you.

HappySticks™

TD Admin
Honestly I prefer using the forum page rather then the new home screen. Maybe just keep the recent posts there on the side or relocate them at the top or bottom? Other things I could careless for.

BasePro

Faggot of AIDS
this looks great, but i feel as if the front page should be more about, explaining darkly, you know, a welcome, a front page describes what darkly is and whats its all about, i think the form page should be completely different, its kind of complicating things in a way, I'm not site maker but I've had my share, and i truly think you should make the front page a bit more calm, and to the point of what darkly is, not just some random forms.