• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

'what is wrong with you guys!

when have i ever hack. and why would i on this server. What is this server turning darker. i was never hacking and never did and never will. why after a few headshots u think im hacking. im already lagging and have delay shots. thought you guys knew me and was cool. its a shame.

This is really insane of you guys really. after one little arguement of trying to defend my friend who was also falsly accused of hacking. Shame on you guys. this was the worst judgement you guys could of ever had on me. i understand that day of the ban but this? do you guys not know me? ive argued like that many times but had back up from u guys. its like you guys want me out or something.

Khârn the Betrayer

DARKLY Regular
Sorry for posting here not being staff anymore but this is curious indeed.

I remember you from aaaages ago and you've been playing on Darkly for a good while (Jazabelle | Getting Better or something similar anyway), and I have to admit I find this hard to believe. I honestly haven't seen Jaza on many classes other than Sniper, so maybe she just got better?

That aside:
ywbFaqR.png

Banned twice for 1 day, both reason are for hacking. What even is this? No evidence/report for the first ban 5 days ago? C'mon guys..

I feel like this happened not too long ago as well with someone else. He was banned and as far as I know no evidence was given to prove he was even hacking. And alas, I'm either finally blind or his thread is actually gone.

i didnt know i was banned that day for hacking.... wow they think im hacking? i cant even code nor scrip for that. let alone spell. and why would i hack if im going to be leaving soon. i despise hackers with a passion. i can tell from hacking and non hacker. if i could id have many prof on that. ive helped those who actually had skills and ones who didnt. sometimes you have to account for lag. ive always had a twitch hand and sometimes manage to luckly headshot people. it happens. after years of being here i thought this server would have known me the most. guess i cant trust anymore with this poor judgement.

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
i dont understand why they even think such things with me. i play the same exact way as i usually play.
Hi Jaz,

I've unbanned you because I notice that you were banned before on the 21st, have served that ban, and no evidence was provided against you before the ban expired. We here take hacking very seriously, but we also don't ban unwarranted. If evidence is provided against you then the request will be considered, but right now we have no reason to think you are hacking. Next time please follow the ban format, but this time I'm going to be lenient because the ban was only for a day. Let me know if you need anything else.

Edit: This appeal is also is in the wrong section, I need @Low Budget or @Shotgun Jesus to move it to tf2, thanks

Last edited:

Khârn the Betrayer

DARKLY Regular
Hi Jaz,

I've unbanned you on the account that you were banned before on the 21st, have served that ban, and no evidence has been provided against you. We here take hacking very seriously, but we also don't ban unwarranted. If evidence is provided against you then the request will be considered, but right now we have no reason to think you are hacking. Next time please follow the ban format, but this time I'm going to be lenient because the ban was only for a day. Let me know if you need anything else.

Edit: This appeal is also is in the wrong section, I need @Low Budget or @Shotgun Jesus to move it to tf2, thanks
I don't want to seem like a dick Rei, but seriously dude, I hope staff do something about this. You don't ban unwarranted? Like what just happened twice in the space of less than a week?

Someone needs a fucking talking to mate.