What night for CSS night?

What night?

• Total voters

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I picked Wednesday, although honestly I will play what ever day / night has the most people lol.

8pm server is about when I will be showing up.

excalibur

DARKLY Regular
i can be on at any time in the next week after that i'll be limited to after 8pm week days and saturday. I'll try my best to help get the server going again.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I get on when I can.
Or if I'm not doing anything else.

It's weird...the server dies around it's old peak time now days :/

excalibur

DARKLY Regular
from what i saw on saturday Egon completely killed the server, was hoping then dropped to like 3 on 3. I like egon but seems to kill. I'm trying to think of a common custom thats fun and won't kill the server to maybe replace for the time being but i've been away so long im drawing name blanks haha.

Small map but might be fun trying to get server going with little people could be churchtown. Its fun 6v6 8v8 but after that its too small.

Vegas is another very popular map but many did not seem to like it here from what i recall

$alvador

TD Member
only ten ppl voted, this is not looking good. i finally reinstalled CSS and it's been a blast so I really hope some ppl will show up at the TD server on Saturday night when I will be in front of the computer with grease on my face and a ghillie suit on ready to fuck some shit up