• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Who the F$%k is Nid@l?!

Nid@l

I'm New Here
I've seen this come up a few times in past week or two. So i figured a stop in here is long over due. I have been playing with Toronto Darkly for close to 10 years now...wow time goes by fast. I was a TD member since... Lets see... AEQ ran the server, The server was actually in Toronto :/ and since we never figured out if Cbear was a girl or guy lol. I had a habit of going MIA from time to time as i devoted more time towards WOW. It also took me a while to get back into CS when GO was launched, finally accepting this version. I love long walks on the beach, reading a book and CS_Office <- despite it being a server killer.... i even went to a TD meet some years back in Toronto, it was fun. but weird at the same time. I know some of you in RL like B.S and his brother Jr but don't see them around much....

So that's who i am, please don't hesitate to say hi when i'm on, BUT please Do Not rely on me to win the match for us, as despite my many years playing CS, i still suck @ss and cant seem to get my KPD higher than 0.50, sorry mr.poopypants :(

Nid@l

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
good to see ya around nid@l

didn't you and the bucky's know each other for a while, while playing on TD, without knowing each other played on it? or something like that lol

Nid@l

I'm New Here
good to see ya around nid@l

didn't you and the bucky's know each other for a while, while playing on TD, without knowing each other played on it? or something like that lol
Thanks Steve.

Ya we had mutual friends and would hang from time to time. It wasn't until one day we met for coffee at Tim Hortons where we discovered he was Buckshot Jr and i was UncleRico that was my name at the time... it was crazy, i guess voices are different over a pc mic....

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
Nidal were you at the meet where Forks wife passed the fuck out? I vaguely remember meeting you at a cock meat

Nid@l

I'm New Here
Nidal were you at the meet where Forks wife passed the fuck out? I vaguely remember meeting you at a cock meat

lol don't know if i remember that part Remy...i do remember a lot of people huddled in cocks living room listening to 47 sing songs of Russia and how he feels about Gypsies :)