Wolfenstein The New Order

I have been debating to get this for awhile it looks pretty good, but is it $60 dollar good? Anyone here have it and think its worth the buy?

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
^^^ Why you on his ass buckshot?
Because he's trolled so many people here after people were kind and helping towards him. Now that people have had enough of his shit he plays nice and posts a bunch of useless threads hoping to garner attention. He leaves every thread either way.

We have a lot of kind, helping and genuine people here, and to shit on and walk on them like this guy tried is to just make his own bed. Well, now enjoy your new bed.

Because he's trolled so many people here after people were kind and helping towards him. Now that people have had enough of his shit he plays nice and posts a bunch of useless threads hoping to garner attention. He leaves every thread either way.

We have a lot of kind, helping and genuine people here, and to shit on and walk on them like this guy tried is to just make his own bed. Well, now enjoy your new bed.
If you are referring to the whole Sir X ordeal that whole dispute was between me Fiend and a few others. I never spoke to you on the matter at all. If I had offended you by what I said I apologize. I served a two week ban as punishment and moved on because it was a stupid argument to begin with that I never should of have brought up in the first place. If you think I am a total shitlord because of it that's your opinion but if you are gonna trash talk me on every thread I make or comment on its gonna become a very annoying problem.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
If you are referring to the whole Sir X ordeal that whole dispute was between me Fiend and a few others. I never spoke to you on the matter at all. If I had offended you by what I said I apologize. I served a two week ban as punishment and moved on because it was a stupid argument to begin with that I never should of have brought up in the first place. If you think I am a total shitlord because of it that's your opinion but if you are gonna trash talk me on every thread I make or comment on its gonna become a very annoying problem.

Dude did the crime and did the time. He apologized over and over. So let's all move on. BJ just ignore his threads if you don't like what he posts. I haven't heard anyone else complain about him so far, so I take it that not many people have a problem with him.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I'm not referring to the issue you had with Sir X and others. I couldn't care less, once in a while people are going to argue. My issue is how you treated others and trolled people. And I'm not saying you're not allowed to post here, but let's admit that your threads are pointless. You go from one day trolling people telling them to fuck off, next day all of a sudden you want girl advice? You want attention, is what you want.

@Low Budget agreed, we're both entitled to post and to our opinion, and my opinion stands - my comment above is genuine.

Nanoactive

Designated ScapeGoat
Sorry for kind of interrupting something serious but for the original question of this thread - yes I thought that the new order would be a very good game, the price is pretty high though. I wouldn't get it myself but if you could afford this game, go for it. Make sure to check some videos of gameplay of it to make sure that it's what you really want (I am guilty for just buying games without seeing if I like them.)

AvengerofDeath2

A Little Darkly
Yeah as Nano said, not to interrupt but I have Wolfenstein The New Order and I find it to be well worth the $60 price tag. It's quite good and actually a challenge unlike so many other games today.

Last edited: