WoW Guild Progess/Ranking

Narf!

TD Admin
BTW, on a server like Stormreaver, rank 68 is pretty good -- and ranking is kinda misleading so please don't misinterpret.

I have coworkers on a Harmurush that are 3/12 and they're 18th!!! If we were on that server with 5/12, we'd be a top-10 guild -- no lie!

We are doing well so keep it up!
 

Pyro

TD Admin
we fucking suck still. everyone needs to improve their awareness and rotations. there is no reason we shouldn't be top-20 on stormreaver. the only excuse would be people not showing up - a problem that we haven't really had yet.
 

Narf!

TD Admin
Well, you have to consider that people are still learning the fights as it's the first time for quite a few people there (only Cody and I have done the fights prior). Suriones hasn't raided prior to this (ever -- he released on Magmaw fight on Tuesday thinking he could run back in like in heroic dungeons). As far as I'm concerned, this is our first real week as a guild, and 5/12 in one week isn't all that bad.
 
Top