You wanna know why source is dead?

Barah

A Little Darkly
Well. Luckily I have acquired CS:GO.. Or else I'd be stuck in the past like some kind of... hipster..

DatGuy

TD Member
I can never seem to get into the CSGO server without waiting for 30 minutes in the queue, so I just don't bother

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I can never seem to get into the CSGO server without waiting for 30 minutes in the queue, so I just don't bother
There is quite a few to pick from.
Some are usually quite empty when I see them.
Try to get those populated instead of going for the same one? :P

DatGuy

TD Member
Im probably just gonna wait a couple weeks until all the noobs and COD kids go away and the server is a little less clogged

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I love the free kills.

So I'm sorry guys, I can't play at 120 ping anymore, I have no idea why its so bad, but I absolutely slay newbs at 60 ping. It makes the whole fucking game for me.

I'm getting called a hacker because my aim is true, I prefire corners, I know how to get behind the enemy. I rock a pretty standard 1.2 kd ratio though :)

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I love the free kills.

So I'm sorry guys, I can't play at 120 ping anymore, I have no idea why its so bad, but I absolutely slay newbs at 60 ping. It makes the whole fucking game for me.

I'm getting called a hacker because my aim is true, I prefire corners, I know how to get behind the enemy. I rock a pretty standard 1.2 kd ratio though :)

TRAITOR.

ZACHY PLAYS WITH A HIGHER PING FROM THE UK. MOTHER FUCKING TTWP PLAYED FROM AUSSIE LAND WITH A 280 PING!!!

I WOULD PLAY ON TD IF MY PING WAS FUCKING 400 AND UNPLAYABLE.

You aren't real TD! Get the fuck out Liroy!!!