• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Shittiest Job You've Had

Electricjars

A Little Darkly
Go.

Mine's probably where I currently work, being a Sawyer. Shit hours, stupid lead hand, dick all safety regs, literally no one but me knows basic first aid. Decent pay though.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Paper boy...
My first ever day delivering shitty papers it was pouring down with rain.
By the time I got home, there wasn't a dry part of my body...
Hated it ever since then.

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
When I was 14 I worked at a fast food place making minimum wage, which was $6.15/hr at the time. Minimum wage is like $11 ish now I think, privledged kids these days!

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Hmm, worked in a Soy Factory. The Temp was always 30+ and steamy because of the two huge soy bean boilers.

5:30am wake ups, and .10 cents more then minimum wage.
I worked construction for 4 months, and the Soy Factory was worse.

Doing Darkly shit.
lolololololololol you don't even get paid.

DatGuy

TD Member
worked in a factory for a total of 3 hours. The job was to move boxes from one truck to another...just walked out of that shit

thomastronics

TD Member
I worked 1 shift at a factory where I openned boxes so that line workers had easier access to their pieces.
4 hours. Never went back.

My shittiest job would be working at subway like 5 years ago.

I got fired for calling in sick while I had mono.
As she was firing me I hung up on her, lolololol

DatGuy

TD Member
I worked 1 shift at a factory where I openned boxes so that line workers had easier access to their pieces.
4 hours. Never went back.

My shittiest job would be working at subway like 5 years ago.

I got fired for calling in sick while I had mono.
As she was firing me I hung up on her, lolololol

I also worked at subway, that job lasted about a month. They put me on every weekend midnight shift...so I ate as much as I could, and they fired me for that...don't care...fuck subway

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
Worked at movie theatre for like 6.50/hour. Tearing tickets at the door, cleaning theatres after shows, was alright cause I could let all my friends in to see movies for free. They also had a really shitty schedule system, like 1 shift a weeek + 3 "call shifts" where you had to wait at home available up to an hour into the shift with no pay, and you were supposed to call and see if they were busy and whether you should come in or not.

Had another job, doing landscape maintenance, but the worst, was when the guy opened a garden centre, i was given a walkie talkie and i had to lift all the heavy shit like trees to customers cars, if i wasn't watering plants, i had to fill bags up with dirt sand rocks etc and stack them into pyramids for sale, fucking pain in the back from that shit. at least i could blaze and be high pretty much all day, but that was definitely a lot of work for $8/hour.

ran paper route too with my bro till like only a few years ago, so ghetto, we just did it for fun, rolling up the papers and whipping them at houses, if we were lazy we just go to park and throw the papers in the garbage can.

omission

TD Admin
29 years at the TTC. I had to tolerate unintelligent, ridiculous, bizarre humanoids. I have experience and stomach the up most crap that Toronto can dish out. However, I’m enjoying my new job. Observing you young bucks doing the same thing as I did.
:rockon:

DatGuy

TD Member
29 years at the TTC. I had to tolerate unintelligent, ridiculous, bizarre humanoids. I have experience and stomach the up most crap that Toronto can dish out. However, I’m enjoying my new job. Observing you young bucks doing the same thing as I did.
:rockon:

The TTC is the worst transit system I have ever had the pleasure of riding.