• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Shittiest Job You've Had

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
My current job is the worst job I've ever had.

Loss Prevention, $13.00

:doublefacepalm:

Fuck this, I think I'm close to quitting everything, go back home and perhaps university.
You need university in this world to succeed. Or get an apprenticeship. Skills pay really well.

Electricjars

A Little Darkly
Pumping septic tanks and porta potty deliveries.

One time I had to chase off 2 bums using pepper spray who were living in them becuase I was the new guy. Till that I hadn`t really lived. It was no doubt the (literally) shittiest job in this thread but I actually had a lot of fun with the dudes I worked with. Coming to work hung over however was not a good idea, there was no holding down your breakfast in that line of work. Was better to just call in.

That's fuckin' hilarious

Taylor Sith

TD Member

One time I had to chase off 2 bums using pepper spray who were living in them becuase I was the new guy. Till that I hadn`t really lived. It was no doubt the (literally) shittiest job in this thread but I actually had a lot of fun with the dudes I worked with. Coming to work hung over however was not a good idea, there was no holding down your breakfast in that line of work. Was better to just call in.
pepper spray!! epicness.. only thing i had was threatening some fag who decided to harass one my teenagers when we closed one night.. went after him with a sharpened spatula and our chopping knife!.. the other manager taped it with his droid.. i'll see if he still has it. it was pretty funny

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
pepper spray!! epicness.. only thing i had was threatening some fag who decided to harass one my teenagers when we closed one night.. went after him with a sharpened spatula and our chopping knife!.. the other manager taped it with his droid.. i'll see if he still has it. it was pretty funny
knives at mcdonalds? doesnt everything come pre-packaged and ready to serve?

Dean

TD Member
build a hats empire like Steve did, then quit and reminiscence about the good ol Stevie hats days

Ass Clown

DARKLY Regular
Current job of Member Records Clerk. Dealing with the process of releasing vehicle titles to Dealers/Institutions/Members. I deal with more rudeness, impatience, and out right stupidity than I did when I worked in the branch as a Teller. Throw in the fact that our Supervisor got hired AFTER me, with absolutely ZERO experience in regards to anything in the department, and it's pure hell. She has no idea how to handle the pressure of the department being behind, so she defaults to overloading everyone with work, and expecting it to get done well before it can be. FML!

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member

.44 wins

$alvador

TD Member
i am a debt collector, shittiest job ever. i think i may deal with more rudeness than ass clown up there.

lol I was a collector when the American economy hit the dumps. All our clients/customers were American too. Repo'd from single mothers living out of the car with kids, from kids working at Burger King driving an Escalade, from Native reserves with a great deal of difficulty in some cases (repo men cannot enter without tribe permission), from dead folk, from decorated war heroes while they were on duty (which is legally protected in some situations), from people who only speak Korean, from people who only speak... uh... whatever. There was one Congolese dude with a kingpin name who drove a pimpin pearl Benz and would occassionally harass us in broken English. Oh there was this one quirky nut who would literally only call in at random to harass the female collectors. Warnings went out when he was on a bender then he'd call a few times a night with more harassment. Friday nights... this man (who we all knew from his driver's license we could access a digital copy of) would not be out with friends, or boning relatives, or playing CS... he would be getting sloshed alone to call us. He never made a payment on time. When he either paid off the account or got repo'd to death, our relief was short lived because the company had in fact approved his next loan request.

All things considered it wasn't anywhere near as bad as working at East Side Mario's.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Friday nights... this man (who we all knew from his driver's license we could access a digital copy of) would not be out with friends, or boning relatives, or playing CS... he would be getting sloshed alone to call us. He never made a payment on time.

wooo boy, Jam was such a lark, eh?

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
Medicare Customer Service - It's bad enough doing customer service over the phone for anything because people are phone hardasses. However, it's worse doing it for MEDICARE because all you get is 90 year olds who can't hear you at all. When they finally DO hear you, they don't understand what you're saying to them when you are explaining their benefits anyway. Then it becomes a fight of how we steal their money for bad coverage.

Or they have a question about one of their 700 medications. They don't know the name of it or the dosage amount and WE are the jagoffs because we don't psychically know what one they are describing. "IT'S A SMALL WHITE PILL, WHY DON'T YOU KNOW WHICH ONE?!"

:why:

Not to mention the 16 (yes 16) computer systems that we had to use. All of them were DOS prompt based and absolute garbage.

So glad i got out of there.