clash of clans

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I joined a clan, but was kicked out after only 3 hours.

I trolled some level billion newb, went full 4chan, called myself a 13yold girl, asked for pics, then went for 200lb 6'1 ex navy seal.

you know, the classics.

Good times, went a bit overboard. To be an effective troll, you must keep them on the line for as long as possible.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I love this game, I mostly just let it sit and check on it once a day and battle every once in a while. I like that I don't have to do fuck all while collecting shit. I currently have a bad ass base with lvl 8 town hall, and mostly lvl 8/9 archers and canons, lvl 5/6 mortars and those magic-guy towers.

Jeroy, let's blan.

ᴰᴳᴺ Church of KFC

DARKLY Regular
One thing I admired about this game was it's actually a child-targeted APP-game that's not made by the canadian devil (if you know what I mean). It's really great to see people actually not wanting to get all of the money of the average middle-class household.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
One thing I admired about this game was it's actually a child-targeted APP-game that's not made by the canadian devil (if you know what I mean). It's really great to see people actually not wanting to get all of the money of the average middle-class household.
Are you misinformed, stoopet or just really obviously getting your post count up? This game has been notorious for having parents billed thousands and thousands of dollars. :megaderp:
Seriously man, I noticed this in a lot of your utterly irrelevant posts.

ᴰᴳᴺ Church of KFC

DARKLY Regular
Are you misinformed, stoopet or just really obviously getting your post count up? This game has been notorious for having parents billed thousands and thousands of dollars. :megaderp:
Seriously man, I noticed this in a lot of your utterly irrelevant posts.
It never seemed too "freemium" to me. I mean, I played it for a while, never got into spending money or anything, it never asked me about "pay $5 for 3 extra lives!" or anything like that.

amanshotme

TD Member
After trying out Plants v Zombies 2 on my Nexus 7, I decided to never play mobile games ever again. I find it interesting how this game has spawned a bunch of clones that are getting some decent TV ad time. The recent Kate Upton endorsed game (forget the name) comes to mind.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Clash of clans is sick, just don't buy anything. It takes forever to get good shit, but if you just pop it open once a day for 15 mins it's fun.

Let's all post screenshots of our bases! I'll post when I get home.

Last edited:

Nanoactive

Designated ScapeGoat
Rckb5kn.png
Try me!