Search results

  1. Kanapka

    5v5 Tournament ???

    I think the team name needs a little something something: xX.Y0L0_4ID$_fo20.Xx
  2. Kanapka

    5v5 Tournament ???

    Are awps in?
  3. Kanapka

    P90: Death by Kitty vs Trigon?

    buy?! :extremepalm:
  4. Kanapka

    For the Select few

    who's winning? :waiting:
  5. Kanapka

    Official Video Thread

    Shake
  6. Kanapka

    Yo

    Hey mang! Enjoy the stay!
  7. Kanapka

    One of those days.

    Happens way to often. :hurr:
  8. Kanapka

    Some lucky shots!

    Roach Mode. TD needs a compilation video. A video dedicated to every failed B site rush on Dust 2.
  9. Kanapka

    New Cobble

    Are the new maps on the TD server?
  10. Kanapka

    Graphics Card Question

    Yeah, I can get the card for $120. Which I find a cheap little upgrade for the time being. I've told him that he should do a general full upgrade. However, this card my hold him for a bit.
  11. Kanapka

    Graphics Card Question

    Thanks for the tips guys. I know what you guys are getting at. I'll pass on the info. He just needs a new rig rather then greasing some old screws.
  12. Kanapka

    Hello TDGC!

    Welcome man! See you in game!
  13. Kanapka

    Graphics Card Question

    I heard if you put a PCI 3.0 card in a PCI 1.x slot you loose like 10%-15%, it sucks but it still would be better then what he has now. Thanks for the info snakey!
  14. Kanapka

    Steelseries Siberia Elite Headphones

    Crap I didn't realize the new elites come with the built in sound card... :10guy:
  15. Kanapka

    Graphics Card Question

    I'm wondering if any of you lads can answer this for me. Will this graphics card work with this old mobo? My cousin has a dated PC with an old mobo which is currently running a Geforce 9600 GT. I want to get him a slight GPU upgrade for Christmas. I've mentioned that he should upgrade the...
  16. Kanapka

    Steelseries Siberia Elite Headphones

    If you lack a good sound card, I'd recommend these. They come with a 7.1 Virtual surround sound USB adapter. http://steelseries.com/us/products/audio/steelseries-siberia-v2-usb
  17. Kanapka

    New To DARKLY's :)

    Hey brother! Welcome!
  18. Kanapka

    Last Minute suggestions for a build

    This sub reddit has tons of great info on PC building. Also helps when someone builds a PC with your similar budget. http://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/
  19. Kanapka

    Hi I'm new :)

    Hallo!
Top