☢*Nuclear_HAMSTER!*☢ Can I join?

iCe

TD Admin
Will speak up for Nuclear Hamster.

Played with him a couple of times; some times he's very quiet and plays nicely, but sometimes he chats up a racket with Omission and I end up laughing and rushing into places I thought was empty but end up getting rolled over by a wall of 5 T's. He's a nice guy, and he'd contribute a lot if he became TD.

However, he needs to push more in-game :p. js
<3
peace-hands-jpg.1351

If you speak up for him hes definitely a lost cause.

*Nuclear_HAMSTER!*

A Little Darkly
You see what I mean? Steve this is uncalled for. more than that... why were you throwing smoke bombs at me in spawn?

And the afk was me walking to answer the door and coming back to my seat. less than one minute. I was shocked that you would have done that to make room for others so fast.

Also I saw the times when I tried to re enter for your spots. You chose me on purpose when I was close to the end of my round and getting a drop. I checked the times... I was in the middle or had more time than most. Why would you do that to someone ending a game? What did I ever do to you? History? You are just trying to create one... (notice that I am still speaking respectfully and not calling you names).

Last edited:

*Nuclear_HAMSTER!*

A Little Darkly
Rams I never played CSS... My computer was never good enough back then to sustain it.... everyone confuses me with the other Hamster dude... just my luck. Please recant your comment. It is untrue.

Last edited:

*Nuclear_HAMSTER!*

A Little Darkly
This is what I mean about having to be on the defensive... when all I do is follow the rules here. When people post something it isn't always true. People just like to jump on the bandwagon. Pretty soon people say wow what a problem look how many people are bitching. It's childish (not referring to you Ram... Peace).

Thanks Ram... you are a man of integrity. Much appreciated.

Last edited:

*Nuclear_HAMSTER!*

A Little Darkly
Steve an apology is all that it takes. Then just treat me fairly. I've never been a problem for you or anyone when you have been on. Admit it.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
And the afk was me walking to answer the door and coming back to my seat. less than one minute. I was shocked that you would have done that to make room for others so fast.

Also I saw the times when I tried to re enter for your spots. You chose me on purpose when I was close to the end of my round and getting a drop. I checked the times... I was in the middle or had more time than most. Why would you do that to someone ending a game? What did I ever do to you? History? You are just trying to create one... (notice that I am still speaking respectfully and not calling you names).

Its all a conspiracy, Steve trying to keep you from your drops. It didn't have anything to do with you being the last alive and afk.

*Nuclear_HAMSTER!*

A Little Darkly
That's pathetic. Seriously Steve what are you like 10? You let this guy admin? Seriously?

I guess you all see exactly what I am talking about. Now you know what I deal with. Thanks for listening.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
That's pathetic. Seriously Steve whar are you like 10?

I guess you all see exactly what I am talking about. Now you know what I deal with. Thanks for listening.

Have we ever even had a conversation before I team-smoked you today? Poor fucking Hamster.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Yesterday WTFags were kicked to make room for TD, there is a backstory behind that. You were kicked by SJ yesterday for being AFK

Noone gets kicked to make room for anyone. Wait in line like everyone else. Otherwise we should have reserved slots. It's the same shit if an admin kicks to let a friend in. Doesn't matter if it's a WTF or a random. I have always been and will always be against this poor admining. Everyone sits waiting patiently clicking join over and over until they get in when the server is full, and this applies to TD members, regardless of their standing here.