☢*Nuclear_HAMSTER!*☢ Can I join?

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
The server autokicks players who have been AFK/Idle for two rounds. Why admins have to kick AFKs is beyond me. There was a time when there was no autokick, that's a different story. So we've all done it, go get a drink, go take a piss, or in this case go answer the door. Are we asking for our players to be glued to their computer while on the server? If someone is afk and last alive, just slay him, the server will kick after 2 rounds. At least give them the benefit of the doubt. You know that if they are in game, they have not been afk for more than 2 rounds. I'd be pissed if I went for a leak, got kicked and had to wait another 15 mins to get into the full server. Just saying. Slay AFKs and let the server kick them if they are gone for too long.

Kick people for breaking the servers rules, kick people for disobeying an admin. No need to kick when AFK because server does it. And no kicking anyone to make room for anyone. If players are getting kicked to let friends in, the admin(s) in question risks disciplinary action as this is an abuse of power. And I'll be bringing reserved slots, and TD members who don't pay will get kicked for reserved slot like everyone else. Sounds like a good idea to me (sarcasm). :thumbsup:

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
1000509261001_1630293503001_BIO-Biography-Adolf-Hitler-SF.jpg

Hinouchi

TD Admin
The server autokicks players who have been AFK/Idle for two rounds. Why admins have to kick AFKs is beyond me. There was a time when there was no autokick, that's a different story. So we've all done it, go get a drink, go take a piss, or in this case go answer the door. Are we asking for our players to be glued to their computer while on the server? If someone is afk and last alive, just slay him, the server will kick after 2 rounds. At least give them the benefit of the doubt. You know that if they are in game, they have not been afk for more than 2 rounds. I'd be pissed if I went for a leak, got kicked and had to wait another 15 mins to get into the full server. Just saying. Slay AFKs and let the server kick them if they are gone for too long.

Kick people for breaking the servers rules, kick people for disobeying an admin. No need to kick when AFK because server does it. And no kicking anyone to make room for anyone. If players are getting kicked to let friends in, the admin(s) in question risks disciplinary action as this is an abuse of power. And I'll be bringing reserved slots, and TD members who don't pay will get kicked for reserved slot like everyone else. Sounds like a good idea to me (sarcasm). :thumbsup:

Does that auto kicks admins too?

@Hamster

You seriously needs to easy off with that team attack thing sometime, People misclick and end up throwing a smoke or flash at teammate for -1 damage just let it go, and don't blow it out of proportion.

Last edited:

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Does that auto kicks admins too?
Yes. Unfortunately there is no plugin available right now for csgo to deal with AFK people. There is a stock cvar that does tho, and it kicks any player who has been idle for 2 consecutive rounds.

*Nuclear_HAMSTER!*

A Little Darkly
Why you decided to bring this aids into your own recruitment thread is beyond me.

I literally have never had a single thought about you before i smoke naded you. If your looking for a apology for doing -1 armor, you aint gonna get it. Cry me a fucking river.

Also lol@me threatening you. Thats a mike tyson quote, dont worry i wont really fuck you til you love me.

Forgive and forget ?no problem i was never invested in any type of situation between us. Let it go and itll end lol.

You need to take ticktocks advice to heart

You da man Steve... glad we could move on. Never had a problem with you bro.

*Nuclear_HAMSTER!*

A Little Darkly
Let's face it... you guys love my drama filled, long ass application...

I'm teeing up for the longest drive!

(The record for... longest continous application!)

Just because it's been fun owning this part of the website... hahahaha...

RST844-2T.jpg