• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Aɨɱßoʈ.EχE™ | Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Handle(s): Aɨɱßoʈ.EχE™
SteamID: xinsanelevels
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: Never really thought about clans. none
Real First Name: Andrew
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: The Trade Servers
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Moderator: I Feel since ive had experience on multiple games being admins and modertors, i feel i need to try a new game. Tf2 was the first game i thought of i didnt have a moderator position on. And when i noticed a server i loved to play on was recruiting for moderator, i thought why not try out for moderator and just see where it goes. overall i am trustworthy and do not abuse. i dont scam anyone and i am never mean to people. my fuse is a mile long se i will never snap and rage at someone on the server. the closest i will get to mean is assertive, which you need to be for people to take you serious as a moderator.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? yes
Do you have a mic? Used to have turtle beach px21 but it broke, but im getting the turtle beach xp9 for christmas
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? yes

HappySticks™

TD Admin
Just a few things to note about you application:
1. Your SteamID is STEAM_0:0:67585940
2. Although you say you have a minimum of 1 month and at least 60 hours on the servers, it appears you only have around a week with only 15 hours of total connection time.
http://darkly.gameme.com/m/playerinfo/706811/
3. You say you play on "The Trade Servers" can you give a specific one that you play on? Only for my future reference because I have never noticed you on the servers before and as of now I am trying to get to know some of the newer members.

Other than that, good luck on your application Andrew||Aɨɱßoʈ.EχE

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
I've played with this guy on #3 or one of the similar maps a few times. Forum presence would be great to have.

On a side note, you mentioned you were a moderator/admin in several other games' servers. In the Previous Clans/Affiliations slot you should probably mention the servers' names, or at least the games they were in.

HappySticks™

TD Admin
I have never noticed you on the servers before
I lied.
I remember now that 14bux mentioned the similar map servers.
A little while ago I played on the server with him. (I think #3)
His name constantly appearing in the top right hand corner getting head shots.
I spectated him for a bit because I honestly thought he was aimbotting.
(Take that as a compliment though)
Interacting in the servers more though can only help your chances.
And, what 14 said above.

Frey

DARKLY Regular
I've seen him on the forums a lot but doesn't seem to help, just plays like a normal person. Maybe i didn't see something?

Status
Not open for further replies.