A new petition!

E|ement^ #Torontogaming

DARKLY Regular
I know this may be a hotly debated issue and may be shot down immediately but I would love to see 1 awp per team allowed, 1 awp/team would not kill the server and anyone who uses that argument is foolish, unlimited awps yes.. 1/2 awps per 30 players no..

I don't know if I can start a vote on the forums or not. But I thought I would At least start the conversation.

Noob.

TD Member
I know that during the css days there was one night a week where the awp was limited to 2/team for a couple hours.

I like it the way it is now. 2 hours on a given week night isn't far off of the server's active time during the week, and there are enough players who are good with the scout that it's not that much of a disadvantage.

Personally I feel like if I want to awp/get awped I can go play matchmaking or something.

r0seN

TD Member
I've been in favor of bringing back thursday awp nights for a while. But having them semi restricted all the time is not ideal, and just opens the door to more problems

MetalLobster

TD Admin
AWPs are annoying to deal with in any setting. Sure, 1 AWP per team won't kill the server but you bring the potential of a try-hard or really good player pissing off a handful of people who just want to play casually.

This has been debated before and decision will most likely not change.

r0seN

TD Member
For example, one person has the awp, maybe they arent skilled with it. Then they can be flamed, blocked, or even killed by teammates in order to get the awp from them. Trolls could also just pick the awp and not use it. I still support 1 night a week where the awp is allowed for 2-3 hours but toxicity could rise with its semi restricted.

You could just have an AWP only night instead. Sure people who have more experience with the AWP are going to kick ass but if it's only for a few hours once a week It would not stir up too much trouble.

Happy stalked my steam account eww. I actually did play it in when I was a freshmen in high school but that was when I had a different steam account.

E|ement^ #Torontogaming

DARKLY Regular
I started this post for a discussion, not a flame war @Shotgun Jesus . Let's try and keep it civil? We could make this into a nasty knee jerk reaction of insults and someone will eventually take it personally and get butthurt. I don't want that. Yes I know the server is currently. NO AWP/AUTO... yet look @ cbble, and train? People hated that idea and they are very popular maps from what I see. I would like to see the admins and moderators put up a vote amongst themselves and post the results. Keep the individual votes of each admin private so we don't know who voted what, as that may cause some friction. Again. This is ultimately up for the admins and TD members to decide., not the regular players and gen pop of darkly to really have a say in.

Has the awp ever been on the server since csgo? As for ppl TKING to get awp and blocking... I would think they would get kicked /banned for repeat offenders? There are a few really good shots that are regulars that would rock an awper on the opposing team. Ie whaleman, pepper, beaver, LOW. A few of the dim sum players, myself ( I have to nominate myself.. obviously) and a handful of others who I can't think of right right now..

If the vote fails then it fails. I thought it would interesting to throw an awp in the mix every so often. We have a very active server and regular players who keep coming back. If it is hated on and causes issues you can simply kill it off in a heart beat.