A new petition!

Carns

TD Admin
The first of every month should just be 24/7 Egon with AWP+Auto available to all. Get all the AIDs out into one, shit-filled day and be done with it. That day should also have everyone spawn with a Zeus, as well as having instant respawns. Just for a day.

Snap

DARKLY Regular
I'm hoping that a new Series " The Sons of Egon" will replace The Sons of Anarchy on T.V. Now that would be worth binge watching. Wonder who would play Emma?

Roach

TD Admin
TD will always be no awp. I miss awp Thursdays.

But if you know anything about cs you know 1 awp on a team can break everything. There's lots of people on the server that will never die with an awp and will thrown the balance of 32 casuals clashing mid map with shotguns and p90s way off.

Bring back awp Thursdays and see how it goes? But the heart of TD is the fact that there aren't many tryhards. And the tryhards have to actually try.

E|ement^ #Torontogaming

DARKLY Regular
Yea... but it would make me grin ear to ear seeing an awp once a week or every other week... self serving propaganda yes... I know our "competitive" server was killed off. My only option is get my awp fix from cevo matches and other pups then play on darkly pub with all you newbs and wierdo's who like to Zeus me from behind, scaring the shit out of me... @thewhaleman @Shotgun Jesus @pepper333

kts

TD Admin
omg ijust read like 5 of the first posts,and just loled, element keep on the good fight for change! meow

Roach

TD Admin
Well in the defense of no awp.. The competitive server was up for many moons and never got much of a following. So.. Yeah :l:o (did you hear it)

E|ement^ #Torontogaming

DARKLY Regular
Every time I tried to connect to it... it would drop me saying server was outdated.. I even made a thread about the issue and it never got fixed @Roach . I be interested in seeing what would happen if we had timed msgs in the darkly Server saying "try our competitive server X" and promote it and actually make sure it was up to do date so people can connect??

BAM!

@Steve you arrange a horse.. i'll fuck it as long as I have it in writing the no awp rule is changed as long as darkly community is around.

Roach

TD Admin
The comp server right now is a deformed non functional 10 man server that just needs a hug. I asked sj for a 10 man server so he changed it but it needs a config file I believe. So right now it's unjoinable

But element. TD is a no awp pub. It's not about fighting the man. It's fighting the fact that more people join when it's no awp than when its not.
You arent representing the people and fighting the man. You are fighting the people. If you want to awp just play competitive. 32 man pubs with awps are more casual than TD is right now IMO. I don't want to play avoid the spitfire.

Last edited: