ON HOLD admin application

FittersGuy

I'm New Here
In-Game Name: FittersGuy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15391232
Any Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: http://www.nofeargaming.com/cms/forums/forum.php
Real First Name: Chris
Which DARKLY Servers Do You Play On: CS:GO no AWP/auto
Why do you want to be a DARKLY CS:GO Admin: I play at hours when there are no admins on sometimes.

Do you have a working mic? yes
How often do you play CS:GO? daily
Do you mostly play during the afternoon, evening, or late night? Anytime during the day

Additional information: I've been an admin for NFC in the past, about 2-3 years or so. They run very strict admin codes of conduct. I prefer to act like a regular player until someone comes into the server that needs to be dealt with, then I silently deal with them and continue playing without anyone noticing.

.44 caliber

TD Admin
you're a solid dude, with good game presence. You need to work on your forum presence tho. you gotta become a member before you can be an admin tho, due process.

Delta

TD Admin
I see you on a lot. But like 44 said, become a TD member first. We REALLY need to change the auto spam message in game saying RECRUITING CS GO ADMINS! APPLY NOW! This is the idea people get. Anyways keep at it and stick around.

FittersGuy

I'm New Here
Haha, yeah that might be a good idea :P I thought you guys were looking for admins so I figured I would help out.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
I see you on a lot. But like 44 said, become a TD member first. We REALLY need to change the auto spam message in game saying RECRUITING CS GO ADMINS! APPLY NOW! This is the idea people get. Anyways keep at it and stick around.
We are recruiting for Competitive. Don't need to be TD for that server.