AFK C4 Drop Script?

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Please God no... AFK's are moved within 3 minutes (or rounds?) and there's always admins on. The server is already struggling with 23 automatic things, people getting stuck etc.

jamesearljones

TD Member
+1 . Too many times bomber is afk or leaving spawn really late.

naw, i think it's less than you think. it's just because when it happens, you actually notice, and it annoys you to no end. i know how it feels, but i don't think it happens as much as we perceive.

adam::davis

2011 Troll of the Year
AFK's are moved within 3 minutes (or rounds?) and there's always admins on. The server is already struggling with 23 automatic things, people getting stuck etc.

3 Minutes is more than long enough to totally screw up the round for the T team. Just because we have one plugin (the auto balance) that fails doesn't seem like a good reason to not use another plugin.

DatGuy

TD Member
I love watching what Zan does in instances where he actually HAS to move, I like following him

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
How would you control this so 7 fags are not battling to drop the bomb from each other? I already see people shooting each other even with TK guards we have, and mic spamming. If I was 7 and someone pissed me off I certainly would spam the bomb drop command to fuck them over LOL..

2011 Troll of the Year
How would you control this so 7 fags are not battling to drop the bomb from each other? I already see people shooting each other even with TK guards we have, and mic spamming. If I was 7 and someone pissed me off I certainly would spam the bomb drop command to fuck them over LOL..

awwyeah, the bomb drop script is automated. It functions in such a way that if a player that has the bomb is AFK for n amount of seconds that it'll force them to drop the bomb.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
Lets do nothing to improve the server!

remember the old days, when 1 thing would fucking brick the whole server and it would take us weeks to find what it is? shit conflicts with other shit. the more we keep adding, we r just asking for problems. it is a good suggestion tho, lets see what head fags say.

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
awwyeah, the bomb drop script is automated. It functions in such a way that if a player that has the bomb is AFK for n amount of seconds that it'll force them to drop the bomb.

Oh.. I'm dumb.. well we do have the AFK kicker it just means you have to wait a little longer if they just went afk after the previous round. I prefer the option called GOLDEN BULLET, where you can headshot the afk bomber without having the server auto kill you! LOL

2011 Troll of the Year
remember the old days, when 1 thing would fucking brick the whole server and it would take us weeks to find what it is? shit conflicts with other shit. the more we keep adding, we r just asking for problems. the bomb issue is so minor.

And that's fair enough. But just because you've encountered problems in the past isn't a good reason to not improve things in the future. What happens if the script is tried out and it just breaks a bunch of shit? Bail on it. But if the script works and improves things, this is good.