http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vORsKyopHyM&NR=1 pretty cool little stand alone sci fi short.
.44 caliber TD Admin May 26, 2011 #1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vORsKyopHyM&NR=1 pretty cool little stand alone sci fi short.
larry b TD Member Jul 10, 2011 #2 steam ship theme, cool animation, and a ball-load of story for half an hour, m/f'in BUMP good shit here 44
steam ship theme, cool animation, and a ball-load of story for half an hour, m/f'in BUMP good shit here 44
$alvador TD Member Jul 10, 2011 #3 I'ma have to get back to this, but I'm reminded of VIMEO all of a sudden. If you like animated shorts, that is hands-down the best site for them.
I'ma have to get back to this, but I'm reminded of VIMEO all of a sudden. If you like animated shorts, that is hands-down the best site for them.
larry b TD Member Jul 11, 2011 #4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo&feature=relmfu This one is for all you loving people out there, not exactly sure why im posting it here...derp. Another stand alone, Geoffery Rush (OSCAR WEINER!!) narrates it, watch 2 mins, if it moves you keep going, if not get back in the pub... Keep posting 30 min films!!! I hope there will be one when I get back with my sub!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo&feature=relmfu This one is for all you loving people out there, not exactly sure why im posting it here...derp. Another stand alone, Geoffery Rush (OSCAR WEINER!!) narrates it, watch 2 mins, if it moves you keep going, if not get back in the pub... Keep posting 30 min films!!! I hope there will be one when I get back with my sub!!