Anyone interested in some competitive matches?

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
...you always need that one guy that buys an smg on a save round.. :p
ERe7UCs.gif

Cecil

I'm New Here
Hey guys, I'm new on these forums and I found you guys when I googled "Toronto Counter-strike GO team".

I'm very interested in playing competitive MM as well... if you guys don't mind an individual who is willing to learn and likes to have fun while doing it ;)
I don't play PUBs too much, it just isn't my cup of tea, I don't like having 10+ people rushing a site and how unpredictable it can be strategic wise.

Let me know if you guys wanna play MM sometime, add me up :)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ccostanza/

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Hey guys, I'm new on these forums and I found you guys when I googled "Toronto Counter-strike GO team".

I'm very interested in playing competitive MM as well... if you guys don't mind an individual who is willing to learn and likes to have fun while doing it ;)
I don't play PUBs too much, it just isn't my cup of tea, I don't like having 10+ people rushing a site and how unpredictable it can be strategic wise.

Let me know if you guys wanna play MM sometime, add me up :)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ccostanza/
I can't help but notice how young the girl is in your avatar.. What gives?

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
That's mighty bold of you to admit, as a 20yr old male.. but hey, good for you. Sorry to bother you, buddy, check some of the names in this thread and get in touch with them as they play competitive.

Cheers!

Cecil

I'm New Here
Yup, got no shame. She makes excellent music in my opinion, and I've actually been to some of her concerts and met her in person, too epic.

But yeah, no worries, just looking to get a solid group together for MM instead of random PUGs all the time. I'm sure we all can relate to that.

hadriel

A Little Darkly
Hey!

Haven't been around here or cs in quite some time, but just started playing again the other day. Down for matchmaking anytime so feel free to add.

Steam account name is mattinator89

(don't ask)....lol

Cecil

I'm New Here
LOL! S'all good brotha.

Yeah, lets definitely run some games, anyone else want to join us? The more the merrier :)

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
Hey guys, I thought I'd share a few videos that have helped me immensely. Coming into CS:GO, I was kind of mediocre. While I used to play CS 1.5/1.6 A LOT back in the day, I dropped the ball when CS:S came out because there were a lot of things about that game that I didn't like, and I ended up just moving on to other games. I still have some things to learn and improve in CS:GO, but maybe these videos will help you guys, too.