• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Application For Being a ADMIN/MODERATOR On Trade Servers:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE EPIC™

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s):Tf2
SteamID:THE EPIC
Previous Clan/Community affiliations:Kill Streak Gaming
Real First Name:Ryan
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Darkly Trade servers 1-5
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin:I want to be an admin because I go into servers and see that people have different mods like head shot hacks, etc. I want to try to let people know that there are rules and sometimes people just have to follow them. Some trade servers have allot of spammers which makes it hard for others to trade, as a trader my self it is really hard to get my message out when u have one guy spamming the chat and thats y we need more admins and i would like to be part of that group.
Thanks Ryan

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes
Do you have a mic? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? No

nb

DARKLY Regular
Hello, and welcome THE EPIC™ ! Just a few things to say before Richard Matthias comes and steals my thunder. Your game handle(s) is your current in-game name. Yours would be THE EPIC™ . Your Steam ID is STEAM followed by a set of numbers. Yours is STEAM_0:0:59054311. Other than that, I saw your chat logs, and I see you have a bit of language on the Darkly servers... Please try to respect all players. And I also see a bit of chat spam. Remember to wait for the chat to refresh to post another message, which is about 20 seconds per refresh. Other than that, I have seen you on one of the Darkly servers buying trading cards. Haven't seen you do anything THAT good or bad, so for now, my vote is neutral. Stick around, and good luck Epic!

Matthew

TF2 Staff
I decided to look at your chat logs because what Cmp™ had stated, and I agree 100% with Cmp, it seems like you calm down a bit on the spamming and the rudeness by quite a bit.

THE EPIC™

I'm New Here
Is there any way i can redeem my self cause im not going to make an excuse that i did not do that. I now i did these things but could i apply later in the months as i keep these things away from the server.

THE EPIC™

I'm New Here
Is there any way i can redeem my self cause im not going to make an excuse that i did not do that. I now i did these things but could i apply later in the months as i keep these things away from the server.

NVM im not going to apply for admin after what i did can you just decline it
IN the months i will do my best to become better on the servers thanks for the chance!
Have FUN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.