• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBlueNinja

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): TheBlueNinja
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81545206
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: HomeStuck playset server
Real First Name: Gonzalo
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: server 4
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I would like to be a darkly admin because i am a good person i listen to both sides of a story i follow the rules and and listen to what people have to say also.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? no
Do you have a mic? No
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? No

TheBlueNinja

I'm New Here
@Pixar's Ham " I am totally a confused individual who only ask question's" I mean really aren't you suppose to ask questions on a TRADE SERVER you know TRADE SERVER is where you go and ask QUESTIONS about what people are TRADING so asking QUESTIONS isn't a bad thing you know EVERYONE ask QUESTIONS about TRADING and other thing so you pointing me out for that is the most dumbest thing i have seen to be honest don't even know how someone like you got mod/admin

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
@Pixar's Ham " I am totally a confused individual who only ask question's" I mean really aren't you suppose to ask questions on a TRADE SERVER you know TRADE SERVER is where you go and ask QUESTIONS about what people are TRADING so asking QUESTIONS isn't a bad thing you know EVERYONE ask QUESTIONS about TRADING and other thing so you pointing me out for that is the most dumbest thing i have seen to be honest don't even know how someone like you got mod/admin

I've never said questions are a bad thing, but your chat logs are literally questions asking about basic knowledge an applicant should know in which I would also like to point out that I'm not a staff member and this is constructive criticism in which you seem to take very personally which shines another light upon why I think you aren't ready for moderator, please do not continue this argument because you've already flown it off topic as I will not continue it either.

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
doesn't seem mature enough
not very knowledgeable about the servers and trading
seen 0 rule enforcement
brony

Mod applicants should be completely willing to improve the servers and help other players. This means being able to answer questions, handle situations in a quick and calm fashion, and not cause problems themselves. It seems you are only applying just for the sake of getting the moderator title.

Matthew

TF2 Staff
doesn't seem mature enough
not very knowledgeable about the servers and trading
seen 0 rule enforcement
brony

Mod applicants should be completely willing to improve the servers and help other players. This means being able to answer questions, handle situations in a quick and calm fashion, and not cause problems themselves. It seems you are only applying just for the sake of getting the moderator title.

Agreed, -1

You do not have enough hours on the servers as well as you are a bit too young. Although the age level is not a requirement the amount of hours is. You can not just join the community and expect to get mod with your first message being just your application. Be an active member of the community, help the mods and admins by reporting problems instead of handling them yourself, and get on all the servers so the community knows who you are.

Locate☣

DARKLY Regular
You do not have the required amount of hours for this application (http://darkly.gameme.com/playerinfo/788001) so that's a no-no right there, and after looking through your chat logs you seem like a confused individual who only advertises, asks questions, and the occasional threat which nobody except a staff member should do.

Please read the Concerning +1's posted at the top of the app thread, thank you pixar. http://darklygaming.com/forum/threads/concerning-1-0s.12063/

Locate☣

DARKLY Regular
You do not have enough hours on the servers as well as you are a bit too young. Although the age level is not a requirement the amount of hours is. You can not just join the community and expect to get mod with your first message being just your application. Be an active member of the community, help the mods and admins by reporting problems instead of handling them yourself, and get on all the servers so the community knows who you are.

Please read the Concerning +1's posted at the top of the app thread, thank you paladin. http://darklygaming.com/forum/threads/concerning-1-0s.12063/

Status
Not open for further replies.