AWP times

Thursday nights i stick around until i see some fucker with an awp taking my head off through a wall... last thursday no one even REALIZED it was thursday night and we didn't have any awps running around until some non-reg wandered in nad bitched about it... i propose a different idea that will allow a better decision on any changes to awp night and keep an eye on the population and peoples comments

1: try disabling it entirely for two thursdays

2: follow the suggestions of limiting the number of available Awps to a better ratio of people in the server for a week or two

3: Start the awps at different times while keeping the ratio of awps to total population in mind

there's a lot we can do with this to measure the results
set up a SPECIFIC thread for people to comment on the nights game play with various options with regards to the AWP. Can set up a poll.. which has it's own problems with people with dynamic IPs that want to overload their personal choice,... but... but all in all anyone who's got a suggestion to TEST and MEASURE the responses to various AWP night suggestions i'd say give it two nights to test it to get a fair response on each option.. but if yer gonna toss an idea in.. make sure you're willing to help set it up