• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

Ban appeal again

Status
Not open for further replies.

MotherBearWithAShotgun

A Little Darkly
Name When Banned: Bear With a Shotgun
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:45149691
Game: CS:GO
Server: Toronto Darkly CS:GO
Ban Reason: Banned for TK

State your case: There were TKers on my team and started team killing everyone, a few others on the same team decided to kill the original TKers. This ended in a huge amount of people killing each other. Team Killing is not cool

I am appealing for a ban again, hoping that you may reconsider. Again I apologize for the Team Killing and will not do it again, if given the chance to prove it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Olst

TD Admin / Queerbécois
The admin who did the ban will get back to you ASAP.

But why the fuck would you TK your team enough to earn a ban? Tell me.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Neither am I the banning Admin, or a CS Admin in any way, but here is my two cents.

You came here to appeal your ban. During your appeal, you spoke of being vote kicked and then banned, but after finding out that we have those options disabled, you changed your story to something different.
This already shows that you have been TKing on separate occasions with your friends so much that you can't even remember which occasion was on the DARKLY servers. Whether on other servers or not you have a record of mass TKing.
From the get-go this looks bad for you.

Now, in my mind, this shows that you and your friends were going around to several servers to start Tking each other and only to cause havoc.
I'm not saying that is the case, but that is how it looks.

After the initial response to your first story, you then pulled this story out of the air saying that some members of your team started to TK in which you and your friends retaliated.
Now, there no way to prove the legitimacy of this story, other than your word.
It could, for all I know, be true. And looking at what I can see on your stats, there is only a record of 6 team kills on you personally.
These TKs on your stats are also spread out over several sessions, rather than just one. BUT with your scrambled up story, it's rather hard to believe that you and your friends weren't there just to cause shit.

Maybe you were there to intentionally TK, maybe you weren't. Maybe you started it and maybe you just retaliated.
The main thing here is that you did TK, whether it was intentional, retaliation or not.

Then again, all of what I just said is irrelevant, you have already appealed your case, argued with Admins and mixed up your stories several times.
Your first appeal was denied, and I honestly doubt your second will be any different.

EDIT: First appeal thread: http://www.darklygaming.com/forum/threads/kicked-and-got-banned.8459/

Roach

TD Admin
You and your friends are not fit for the Darkly community. You disrespected our server by blatantly mass teamkilling, and you disrespected our admins (me) when you (or some of your buddies) team killed me when I told you to cut the shit. You seem to really understand that this is a great place to play, and you seem to value the quality of our servers, however, tough shit, you fucked up, and you wont be playing here in the forseeable future. Now for the last time, please go away.

Appeal denied.

Reactions: iCe

MotherBearWithAShotgun

A Little Darkly
Neither am I the banning Admin, or a CS Admin in any way, but here is my two cents.

You came here to appeal your ban. During your appeal, you spoke of being vote kicked and then banned, but after finding out that we have those options disabled, you changed your story to something different.
This already shows that you have been TKing on separate occasions with your friends so much that you can't even remember which occasion was on the DARKLY servers. Whether on other servers or not you have a record of mass TKing.
From the get-go this looks bad for you.

Now, in my mind, this shows that you and your friends were going around to several servers to start Tking each other and only to cause havoc.
I'm not saying that is the case, but that is how it looks.

After the initial response to your first story, you then pulled this story out of the air saying that some members of your team started to TK in which you and your friends retaliated.
Now, there no way to prove the legitimacy of this story, other than your word.
It could, for all I know, be true. And looking at what I can see on your stats, there is only a record of 6 team kills on you personally.
These TKs on your stats are also spread out over several sessions, rather than just one. BUT with your scrambled up story, it's rather hard to believe that you and your friends weren't there just to cause shit.

Maybe you were there to intentionally TK, maybe you weren't. Maybe you started it and maybe you just retaliated.
The main thing here is that you did TK, whether it was intentional, retaliation or not.

Then again, all of what I just said is irrelevant, you have already appealed your case, argued with Admins and mixed up your stories several times.
Your first appeal was denied, and I honestly doubt your second will be any different.

EDIT: First appeal thread: http://www.darklygaming.com/forum/threads/kicked-and-got-banned.8459/

The 2 other people that i played with had, "with a shotgun" in their names, i had no idea who they were before the time where we got banned. I dont know if you can check, but if you can... you can see that i changed my name from "ㄴㅁㄴ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ" to "bear with a shotgun" a few rounds into that game since I just really liked it. So tking on the Darkly server is something I have never done in the past, if you can look for me specifically i have played in the Darkly servers and never TKed intentionally.

The reason for the two stories was because there was a phase where I played with my IRL friends in a different servers. (not the people with the names "With a Shotgun" in them) they kicked me when I was in game because I was afk, the day this happened was the same day i was banned from the darkly servers.

MotherBearWithAShotgun

A Little Darkly
You and your friends are not fit for the Darkly community. You disrespected our server by blatantly mass teamkilling, and you disrespected our admins (me) when you (or some of your buddies) team killed me when I told you to cut the shit. You seem to really understand that this is a great place to play, and you seem to value the quality of our servers, however, tough shit, you fucked up, and you wont be playing here in the forseeable future. Now for the last time, please go away.

Appeal denied.

I cannot remember you telling us to stop, but if you did I am confident in saying that I did.
I respect admins and rules.

I only TKed to defend myself ZackyChuu has even provided information of me only TKing 6 times, while other people had -15.
Im pretty sure the people with -15 were the ones that started the TKing.

But ultimately it is up to you to un-ban.
I can try to provide as much proof as possible to back up my claim
but it would be a waste of your time.

MotherBearWithAShotgun

A Little Darkly
I understand the privilege of playing on these servers, and I understand the fact that I TKed and confused the stories only made me look bad.
But it was my first offence, and my last mistake.

I will not let you regret the decision of unbanning me from the Darkly servers, and can guarantee we could become great friends.

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
LOL.. I know we are not supposed to post here, but Roach he wants a hug from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.