• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

EXPIRED Ban appeal (DGN Scammer tag)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jyppedi

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: Jyppedi
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20275193
Game: (None)
Server: (None)
Ban Reason: DGN Scammer tag on Steam Rep

I noticed this tag on steam rep today. I havent been playing in DGN Servers (Unless if it has been on TF2 Lobby) and i havent been trading today so how can i be marked as DGN Scammer?

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Hello there, while I am not the person who handled your ban, I can at least give you some information.

Your main account was reported a few days ago, here: http://www.darklygaming.com/forum/threads/76561198083128163-mimico.9029/
This was via our DGN Tagged Middleman.

You tag was processed today, and obviously, the tag is added across all of your listed Alternate accounts.
This being your main account: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198083128163

As a result of the above report, and the Tag being added today.
All of your listed Alternate accounts now hold the DGN Scammer tag as well as the SR Tag.

Other than that, there is nothing else I can do here.
Please wait for jakksilves to come and handle this.

Jyppedi

I'm New Here
That dosnt really be my account, and i have already done tag appeal for steam rep for it since im marked as SR Scammer for what this Mimco has done.
But thanks anyway for quick response, i will keep waiting for Steam Rep admins response and if we get this tag mess solved i make new appeal.

Thank you for making an appeal.

That dosnt really be my account, and i have already done tag appeal for steam rep for it since im marked as SR Scammer for what this Mimco has done.
But thanks anyway for quick response, i will keep waiting for Steam Rep admins response and if we get this tag mess solved i make new appeal.
I don't quite understand, are you saying that the account "isn't really yours" as in you're unsure, or you are saying that account is defiantly not yours? Could it be your 'brother's' account?

Unfortunately, at this time, we are unable to assist you with the tag removal. You will have to appeal your tag on SR first before we can discuss the DARKLY tag. I am not sure what is the hold up on their appeal's side as I'm actually waiting for a certain tag appeal as well, and it's been well over several months. I can see you have multiple replies on your incident, could you avoid creating those and making all points in one post? Bumping your thread may cause users to look past your appeal as due to it appearing to be 'recent', and as stated in the rules, will cause a delay for negligence.

Please make a new appeal once your SteamRep case is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.