• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

DENIED Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

NICE GUY159753

I'm New Here
name when banned: today
steam id:STEAM_0:0:87024671
game:tf2
server: DARKLY l Toronto TF2 Trade/Idle #2
reson baned: holding a raffle without permishon

state my case: i am very sorry wont do it again i need very got bans before it is my fist time i am new i am very very sory plezz un ban me

Locate☣

DARKLY Regular
Why you where banned:
1: Hosting a raffle with out permission.
2: You were told by several other staff members to stop, and continued any way, before I got involved.
3: On top of that you held your raffle after asking for permission from another staff member who told you no.

Reason you should be staying banned:
1: Your not that new you are been on the servers as far back as 9/12/14 giving you enough time to learn our rules.
2: When you are told no by staff and your continue I do not care who you are or your what you are doing its a ban.

As of this point I will not be unbaning you, How ever if you can rewrite your appeal(by replying yo this thread) with a proper apology I may consider shortening your ban. Spend some time, write a paragraph or something better then "I am very sorry wont do it again i need very got bans before it is my fist time i am new i am very very sory plezz un ban me" please use proper grammar spelling and punctuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.