• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNDER REVIEW Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAvatar4o

A Little Darkly
As I said in my post above, Avatar was going to be given a 'Get out of Jail' pass anyway, seeing as the ban lists were wiped.
If you guys feel like he should be allowed on the server during this whitelist period, I shall add him.
There is no need to add me on the whitelist, not that i wouldn't appreciate it but i can wait... It's not a problem.
My question is:
Am i actually banned or no? I am confused on every level.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
As I said in my post above, Avatar was going to be given a 'Get out of Jail' pass anyway, seeing as the ban lists were wiped.
If you guys feel like he should be allowed on the server during this whitelist period, I shall add him.
Well, since I don't play on the same Minecraft server as you guys, I'd be inclined to leave that decision to you and those involved with that server. However, I'm surprised (I think $tve's concern aligns with mine, here) that TD's rules aren't carried out across the servers; there seems to be a disconnect when dealing with CSS/GO to TF2 and Minecraft...

To me, I think cheating is cheating, and all cheaters might as well put a [WTF] tag on... I don't see why anyone who's cheating/has cheated is even being considered for anything less.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Well, since I don't play on the same Minecraft server as you guys, I'd be inclined to leave that decision to you and those involved with that server. However, I'm surprised (I think $tve's concern aligns with mine, here) that TD's rules aren't carried out across the servers; there seems to be a disconnect when dealing with CSS/GO to TF2 and Minecraft...

To me, I think cheating is cheating, and all cheaters might as well put a [WTF] tag on... I don't see why anyone who's cheating/has cheated is even being considered for anything less.
I believe there was a special exception made for Shoot being that he has repented a lot and offered his services to help out with the server, which have been a great help as of late.
As for Avatar, well I've already said that a few times.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon

Yeah we should unban Eternity and give him cs:go admin to help us out.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I believe there was a special exception made for Shoot being that he has repented a lot and offered his services to help out with the server, which have been a great help as of late.
As for Avatar, well I've already said that a few times.

No wonder all the TD guys who play MC don't play on darklyworld.

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
They don't hack.
They did, but they soon felt my giant e-peen skull fucking them.
Didnt do a very good job considering theyre not permanently banned for hacking.

1. No Cheating Or Use Of Exploits.

This includes all hacks and cheats, phone or 3rd party communications ('ghosting'), skywalking, map exploits, or illegal scripts. We are a zero tolerance community in regards to these things. If you are caught cheating there will be no appeal process, you will receive a permanent ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.