• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

BANNED Ban Evasion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
sm_team or !team <1 or 2, 0 = spec> shoves a motherfucker on a team. Then you can sexually abuse them.

Also, spec glitch seems to only cause shit if it's the beginning of a map, so you can assign to a team, then back to spec if you want.

Also #2, Brains is a terrible human being.

B.T.

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: B.T - <3 Hyuna
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83950
Game: Cs:Go
Server: Toronto Darkly CS:GO | NO AWP/AUTO + FF ON
Ban Reason: Ban Evasion

Hey,
So, props to up-n-atom for taking the time to do background checks on me, even as to go above and beyond to find out where I connect from, my friends, etc. Such dedication.
We all know up-n-atom is a dedicated try-hard. (here)
Well, suppose i'll explain the bans.
The first one was back in Dec 2005, was at a cyber-cafe party, and hacks were installed on the machine prior to my usage, probably last user. Started up CS noticed something different, called cybercafe owner, logged off. Few days latter banned. Lesson Learned.
Got another account and played on that one up until March. Feb 14~ was at cyber cafe again this time for a party, I made sure no hacks were on, and had owner of this cyber cafe log on with his credentials before I logged on with mine. Don't make the same mistake twice.
Next day, couldn't log onto steam, seems my password was changed.
Got account back, some of my online friends know I wasn't online for a period because I couldn't log onto that account.
Got account back March something, played on Darkly as noobgalore died, banned latter.
Went back to current account now, the one that's banned, and played on it until today.
I have a few thousand hours on counter-strike, yeap I got no life.

Counter-points to the i'm cheating argument.
- I'd buy a clean account if I was a cheater as I'd look more legit, not use one that has had a van ban, that's stupid, account are dirt cheap, lunch money for me, most of you know I open crates as I get them, I can spare money for a new account easily. Choose not to because I don't cheat, or am trying to evade bans.
- Why am I using the same name/avatar on an account that's flagged if I was a cheater.
- Between Dec 2005 - March, clean record on Account that was banned in March, clearly i'm a great cheater for not being banned that long.
- I like to believe I have intelligence to know how to avoid bans, if I was really a cheater, and really trying to avoid ban, I'm doing a bad job.
- Could have made my profile private, choose not to, what's there to hide? I know I did nothing wrong, aside from being absent minded in things and generally having very bad luck.

The crusade that up-n-atom went on to prove his point is daunting. I wound;t be able to spend any of my time digging that far for someone I barley know online. I don't know what his motives are, or what I did to take this crusade, if I ever did anything wrong, I didn't mean it. I don't hate you for digging into this, mad props.
I just didn't like that fact that his detective became online creep stalking.
If I said something wrong to the ladies, i'm sure one of them would have stepped up, I take the chats in game as a non serious tone, it's a game, you are meant to joke around and have fun. I do admit sometimes I cross the line and do admit it, but generally, most of us. I, don't mean any harm in my jokes/comments.

All in all, what's done is done, unbanned or not, I had a great time on Darkly, most deff one of the best communities I've had the pleasure to be with thus far, and best of luck in getting another 10 years in.
Brains is a moron, town drunk isn't drunk. Bacon likes beef, AR doesn't want kids. Etc.

Thanks for reading. And sorry for wasting your time, here have some fish.

Edit : Template format, also
P.S. Your template example is wrong, can't be
Game: CS: Source
Server: Toronto Darkly CS:GO
Just being cheeky.

Last edited:

Fork Included

TD Admin
You are suspected of hacking. Up-n-atom performed a background check. This is due process.

If you wish, provide fraps recording of you doing extraordinarily well. This will be examined.

B.T.

I'm New Here
You are suspected of hacking. Up-n-atom performed a background check. This is due process.

If you wish, provide fraps recording of you doing extraordinarily well. This will be examined.
I'm sure your demos are enough, when it gets to the point of recording, might as well as stream it live. Then again, there are cheaters on twitch streams using cheats, only getting caught then they slip. If needed be, can probably stream playing, but then again, fps drops and extraordinarily becomes not.

up-n-atom

DARKLY Regular
Hyuna, I didn't run through a gauntlet and I was merely checking if you were S2M. All that entitled was a check on SteamRep with your Steam ID. If your profile was private I wouldn't of noticed your other account and nothing more would've come from it. I clicked on your other account, checked Darkly stats, and everything else was history. I went further to see if you had any other accounts by simply running both accounts friends list through some software to find common friends. There were 4 or 5 but only 2 had more commonality. It's simple deduction.

EDIT: I have nothing against you and I never reported your 1st account. Shit happens.

Last edited:

B.T.

I'm New Here
Hyuna, I didn't run through a gauntlet and I was merely checking if you were S2M. All that entitled was a check on SteamRep with your Steam ID. If your profile was private I wouldn't of noticed your other account and nothing more would've come from it. I clicked on your other account, checked Darkly stats, and everything else was history. I went further to see if you had any other accounts by simply running a both accounts friends list through some software to find common friends. There were 4 or 5 but only 2 had more commonality. It's simple deduction.
See that's the thing there, why should I make my profile private, when I have nothing to hide.

Edit - Understandable, hence why I don't hold any grudge against you. Glad you cleared it up. Peace.

Last edited:

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Thanks for responding, Hyuna.

This is now between Genesis, the original banning admin, and Hyuna. Everyone else can now kindly smell my ass.

Sent from my asshole using Tapacock.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Fuck this clown and his 3rd grade-level excuses. "Hacks were installed on a cyber cafe machine" pfff. You got caught and were too stupid to do anything about it.

Even if you get unbanned ill hop on to ban you again.

Rest in piss.

Slawek

TD Admin
I tend to agree here. These excuses are pretty weak.

Reminds me of when Heisenbuur (that team dim sum guy) lost his Steam account because he left it on at his friends house and his friends did something to get him banned.

Come on... lol

B.T.

I'm New Here
People make mistakes, unless I'm proven wrong.
Edit, also, people are biased as well.

Last edited:

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
People make mistakes
They do, and we have a zero cheat policy. You got caught cheating not only by us, but by valve - who surprisingly has a pretty good anti-cheat client (this is where most people who want to cheat fuck up). Regardless of how you want to convince everyone here of how it happened - you had hax installed. That's plain and simple.

So while i should regret my comment above calling you a "clown", i just cannot stand people who cheat and try to ruin this game. I'm really glad you got caught, it's out in the open and you'll no longer be playing here.

Long live cheat free TD.

B.T.

I'm New Here
They do, and we have a zero cheat policy. You got caught cheating not only by us, but by valve - who surprisingly has a pretty good anti-cheat client (this is where most people who want to cheat fuck up). Regardless of how you want to convince everyone here of how it happened - you had hax installed. That's plain and simple.

So while i should regret my comment above calling you a "clown", i just cannot stand people who cheat and try to ruin this game. I'm really glad you got caught, it's out in the open and you'll no longer be playing here.

Long live cheat free TD.
See, that's the thing.
To be honest I really could care less If I'm unbanned or not, darkly is not the only community, nerveless, it's one of the great one.
I would just move on. A game is a game, cheaters who cheat on games really cannot enjoy it. I like to enjoy my time in games.
From your perspective, I'm already biased as a cheater. Totally understandable, the proof is there.
I could have easily just moved on to another server waste 5-6 hours there every night. Instead I choose to say my piece here, frankly because.
I hate being painted as a colour I'm not. I'm pretty sure, most if not all, have been accused of something they have not done and you know the feeling. The proof is there, what else is there to prove?.
I myself have had a few times where I was falsely accused in real life and in the virtual world. The worst feeling is the one where you are the only one who knows what happens, where everyone else already has a biased view of you.
Long story short, I choose to defend myself as I wanted to tell you all what really happened, Even though I know it's not likely anyone will believe someone they have never meet in real life trying to make an excuse of why this or that happened/. I'm just another person in an infinite pool of fish. I actually never expected to be unbanned or the sorts, logically there is no reason to.
I'm a person who doesn't like to be accused of something I did not do, I've explained myself.
Anyone who can honestly say they have never been accused of something they have not done, please honestly reply.
If there is someone/people, this is the last you will see of me. Thank you for the good times.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
See, that's the thing.
To be honest I really could care less If I'm unbanned or not...
Then stop posting and arguing, trying to convince people you're an outstanding individual. You tried to cheat and were caught. Putting all things personal aside, you are the reason why I barely play, why if I do join I'm mostly in spec, watching and analyzing. People who have done what you've done have ruined the game, and I'm so, so, so happy we've nailed you. I will not stop, and I will keep getting you people.

I hate being painted as a colour I'm not.
You mean a cheater? Because you're a cheater. This is not an opinion, or a perception. You got flat out caught.

Sorry dude, I'm sure you're a nice guy, but you will never play here. You cheat - at a video game.

B.T.

I'm New Here
Then stop posting and arguing, trying to convince people you're an outstanding individual. You tried to cheat and were caught. Putting all things personal aside, you are the reason why I barely play, why if I do join I'm mostly in spec, watching and analyzing. People who have done what you've done have ruined the game, and I'm so, so, so happy we've nailed you. I will not stop, and I will keep getting you people.

You mean a cheater? Because you're a cheater. This is not an opinion, or a perception. You got flat out caught.

Sorry dude, I'm sure you're a nice guy, but you will never play here. You cheat - at a video game.
It's hard to speak when no one's willing to listen.
Peace.

Fork Included

TD Admin
It's hard to speak when no one's willing to listen.
Peace.

you're not willing to provide counter proof, only your "word." And it's hard to give you the benefit of the doubt, esp since you've been suspect for awhile now.

The tools are at your disposal. At this point all we're seeing are excuses. If you actually care, you'll take the necessary steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.