• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

EXPIRED Banned unreasonably

Status
Not open for further replies.

garand427

I'm New Here
Name when banned : garand427(I really don't remember clearly)
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:88563449
Game : Team fortress 2
Server : Darkly toronto trade #2
Ban reason : ran away from spycrab
State your case : firstly, I was spycrabbing this guy and I did say all the usual rules at first ' no wep switching, no jumping crouching moving , if not it counts as a crab' however I had a revolver glitch . And I forgot to say that in the instructions . However, the admin, topsy_turve, told me that revolver glitches were fine and did not have to be stated. But , when I called for topsy turve to solve the problem, the other admin said ' I'm an admin, I don't need another admin to solve this' hence, he said I had a 1-0 . Thus I ran. I hope to be unbanned as this was unfair to me. At least give me a chance as this was a mere misunderstanding. Can I invite topsy here to take a stand for me ?

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
I'll tag @Topsy_Turve to come give his side, but whether he decides to weigh in is up to him.

State your case : firstly, I was spycrabbing this guy and I did say all the usual rules at first ' no wep switching, no jumping crouching moving , if not it counts as a crab' however I had a revolver glitch . And I forgot to say that in the instructions . However, the admin, topsy_turve, told me that revolver glitches were fine and did not have to be stated.
So at that point, things were fine, correct?
But , when I called for topsy turve to solve the problem, the other admin said ' I'm an admin, I don't need another admin to solve this' hence, he said I had a 1-0 .
What problem? What other Admin? Was this in chat? I looked through your chat logs and see no mention of actual agreements from you.
Thus I ran.
After you have agreed to a spycrab, there is virtually no valid reason to run from it. You agreed to it.

Please fill in the missing pieces here because this doesn't make any sense.

Tick Tock Man

Senior TF2 Admin
Staff member
So, just to make sure I have the facts straight here...

1. You knew about the glitch
2. You didn't taunt before the match to get rid of it
3. You didn't specify that the glitch wouldn't count in the rules
4. You then switched weapons because of the glitch
5. You ran when it counted against you, while crabbing with an admin

And last, you make a ban appeal after your ban has already expired.....
Am I missing something here?

Status
Not open for further replies.