• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

DENIED Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

KukkliStyle

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: ?DoYouEvenKukli#
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:99969836
Game: CSGO
Server: Toronto Darkly | NO AWP/AUTO + FF ON |...
Ban Reason: Wallhack

State your case: Well I was not wallhacking, so how about an unban there chief. I have played on the server for 10-20+ hours and no Darkly person thought I cheated.

EDIT: Well I can't even count the number of time I have died from people hiding in random corners and other people doing the most randy thing to get kill. If you have any demos just look at my play on de_piranesi for those walls lol best walls World.

Last edited:

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Thanks @Glocky I appreciate the call :)

Hi kukkli, you're gonna have to wait while I gather the details, especially since you've waited months to appeal.

Given that it's the Christmas Holidays, it won't be an immediate response, but I promise to give a response in the coming few days. Thanks for your patience.

Please drop the 'chief' bullshit attitude, we're all adults here...

KukkliStyle

I'm New Here
It has been just under two weeks, and I have been really busy with work. But, thanks for the quick reply and enjoy your holidays.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
There is no update. I haven't one positive perspective in your defense. It seems a number of folks shared the same opinion on your play. That's not to mention the 'pro' hacking references in your names :)

KukkliStyle

I'm New Here
Well I can't do anything about pro players getting banned, but the name choices where all in good fun for a short period of time. :)

As for suspicious play, I don't know seems pretty average plays for a LEM/SMFC. I mean I get called out in MM from time to time played 200 mm games with 100+ wins, never have been overwatched. As for positive and negative opinions it is far easier to drum up a negative opinion of a person that does not talk and quietly sits at the top of the scoreboard on a consistent basis.

I mean at this point everything I can provide as evidence would be subjective, and in the face of subjective evidence people who have come to a conclusion are just as likely to disregard it entirely.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Great explanations. I don't care. Especially when you throw match-making ranks (LOOOOOOOL) out. Numerous people called you out, and skilled people who play in top leagues called you out right away. You may not have done really well here, but apparently you were pretty obvious.

bye bye.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I've unbanned you. OG buckshot jr is a junior admin at best and has no business posting on our web forum site.

Status
Not open for further replies.